The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

First the monster girl posts on Twitter now the string of puns here? Mandrill you never cease to impress

4 Likes

Mandrill is dirty boy. lol

2 Likes

Ggā€™s to @Sasuke99I I Had a lot funā€¦

I donā€™t think you even broke a comboā€¦ yet I was counter breaking at all times.

Next time, I will get you next time.

I think I have a monster girl problem

5 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

@STORM179 @Dayv0 @Infilament
Hey guysā€¦Orchids shadow baton ground smash ichi san moveā€¦what the hell do you do against that? You cant block itā€¦ you cant fly over itā€¦ you cant really do anything but hope you have enough room on the back side to dash away.
What am I missing here?
SO my question is if its a close match , double dangerā€¦you are backed against the wall and she pulls out this shadow moveā€¦what do you do?
If i have a bar of meter I should be able to shadow slide though it?
If I dont have meterā€¦Im just fukked??

If you have a Projectile Invunerable move, yes. You should be able to go right through it. Other than that, you might just have to take the hit.

2 Likes

As Omen?
Air dash into offense, use shadow form to avoid it, and punish [quote=ā€œFallofSeraphs76, post:9651, topic:1877ā€]
If i have a bar of meter I should be able to shadow slide though it?
[/quote]

Yes, if you are in range this will work[quote=ā€œFallofSeraphs76, post:9651, topic:1877ā€]
If I dont have meterā€¦Im just ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 
[/quote]

Yes. But well, in this case, many things were wrong before xD

Is an extremely situational move which most characters can ignore with meter. Some even without it. Take in consideration that the closer to Orchid you are, more damage you eat. If you have to take the hit, do it as far as possible from Orchid

2 Likes

Anyone up for some matches?

You cant fly over it. consistently ā€¦the height hits you. Shadow form doesnt cover enough ground to avoid it. Looks like Shadow slide is the only guaranteed way out. Other than that ā€¦I wonder if you can shadow counter it? You can block the first few hits of it and then it blows you out of block stun and knocks you down.

No, if fully charged it canā€™t be blocked at all. First hit will surpass blocking

It canā€™t be jumped, I suggest air dash because with the momentum, if you shadow form just when you are going to being hit, if you use forward up shadow form you will make it

But this is only useful if you arenā€™t in slide range(which is very rare), since slide will be a better choice anyway (it both evades and punish)

Okā€¦yeah those both sound like good ideasā€¦hell, the only ideas possible. Ehhhhā€¦ I wish the things was just blockable.
Owellā€¦thanks

The move IS shadow counterable, as long as itā€™s not fully charged. And i know the move is minus (maybe -12?) by some degree. Thing is, charging it changes how many pillars come up. If youā€™ve got a character that can get in off the counter, that might work.

Mine doesnā€™t so my strategies in those situations are a little different.

I mean, she does have to charge it for it to be unblockable, right? So canā€™t you hit her first?

2 Likes

What @BigBadAndy said. I think it takes even longer than a Wulf fully charged Overpower.

1 Like

Yeah I think you have a monster girl problemā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m about to go eat lunch right now. :sob::sob::sob:

Later maybe? Iā€™m off today.

1 Like

Sure Iā€™ll be waiting.

4 Likes

Still up for that game?