The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

GGS to you and @Crainiak24. I am very sorry for leave your lobby. My big brother forced me to turn off my xbox one because he want me to eat hot dogs with my families… Ugh. :frowning:

1 Like

That’s fine my man. :slight_smile:

I am so sorry. But…

THIS ISN’T OVER YET!

2 Likes

@BubbRubb4Real over here at work making some money but yearning to play KI with his forum friends. :sweat:

I don’t do this much, especially in the GGS Thread, but…

A wild Ostrich stream!

Come watch and hang out if you want.

@SoSRaGnArOk @MnTLetalis @STORM179 @ItzTymeToDul

4 Likes

GGs to @oTigerSpirit for the set of 10! I think that’s the best I’ve done in a set up to now (yeah I know a 3-10 loss isn’t exactly a good standard, but it’s the best I’ve done so far!). I’m gonna try and do more sets with other players here while over the next month or two and see how I improve from there.

Awesome stuff… sadly Twitch wouldn’t let me post anything. I got an error message everytime… it was fun stuff though. That Raam though. He makes kittens cry!

If it does that, close the app and relaunch. :slight_smile:

Ggs dude, keep working on your game plan and you will get it down in time. Believe me, it gets incredibly frustrated to get past that barrier, but with enough practice, you will eventually overcome.

Ggs to @TheNinjaOstrich for the incredibly tense set. That’s what I meant when I said I wanted to play you at your best. Really solid footsies, adaptation and punishes. Good stuff!

1 Like

I’m not good at adapting quick enough…

Or so I’ve heard.

Well sticking your head in the sand at the first sign of trouble COULD possibly be the problem… yuk yuk… ostrich joke. Couldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was falling asleep when I saw the notification.

:frowning:

ggs to @deltarayquaza crazy arbiter

1 Like

Should I play Arby mirror with him?

1 Like

that would be fun to see

1 Like

GG’s to @KevBones10

I will get you one day.

5 Likes

GGS to @MandrillManiac

Dat Glacius’s damages…

IKR?! I need more practice against glacius…

Yeah me too. But you will have fun if you use him!

1 Like

I could never play Ice christ.

He is too… Cold…

But perhaps I’ll break the ice one day.

2 Likes