The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Actually man it’s not a good night sorry.

Gotta start studying for my finals.

That’s fine, good luck! Just had my finals so I know that they are the toughest MU of the school year by far.

1 Like

The only one :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

GGS to @SonicDolphin117.

I need more git gud!

GGs to you.

And GGs to my Orchid. May I never touch her again lol. The rest of my night I was getting a bit salty and figured I shouldn’t stick with her.

When did you getting salty?? I don’t see what’s wrong with your Orchid.

Orchid feels like a faster Arbiter without any of the fun gimmicks and more focus on setplay. It gets boring real quick for me.

A tad late here, but I wanted to congratulate everyone who went out to CEO and represented the forums! GGs to @ItzTymeToDul, @TheNinjaOstrich, our Second Place True Hisako @STORM179, and to the others I may be forgetting off the top of my head.

Each of the matches was intense and exciting to watch. Even though I slept through the live portion of the pools, I was cheering for all of you to do amazing and do your absolute best to have spectacular moments like Ninja using the full-screen Dragon Kick at one point against Rotendo or Storm pulling off the clutch comeback against the Jago king.

What an amazing experience as a spectator. Truly makes me realize how hype KI is.

@BHThompxson, you’re dead to me.

5 Likes

Agreed 100%. I’m just not sure how more people aren’t into this game because every match was so hype and exciting. Even the pool matches were captivating and fun to watch.

Really makes me want to go participate sometime next year. When is the next tournament that KI is a predominate part of? Isn’t CEO the last big tournament that consistently runs KI?

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too, but I don’t know if there is some other major I am forgetting. It’s times like this where I truly miss 8Bit Beatdown. It was truly an underappreciated online tournament, well - the only legitimate online tournament.

1 Like

I don’t know about consistently, but Summer Jam in August is slated to have KI on its schedule, East Coast Throwdown in September i feel like has had KI for a few years now, and i think there’s some other event that i’m forgetting right now…

2 Likes

GGS to @Zcythe… It was a super close match and I only edged out the win at the end. Sadly our match lagged out so you didn’t get a chance to do a run back. I at least hope that it gave you a win as well. Until we meet again!

Yeah it was close. I ended up with a win as well, lol. Every time I run into you on ranked I cross my fingers hoping it doesn’t lag out, lol. GGs.

1 Like

GG to @anon54587717 for one sweet set with their Riptor

1 Like

GG’s to @STORM179

I am one dead dino now.

5 Likes

Lol. GG’s man. Just stop all that guess breaking and you’ll be alright :thumbsup:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I would love to throw down with either @MandrillManiac or @STORM179 . I bet it would be a ton of fun.

3 Likes

Bring it on homie.

1 Like

You ready to fight, bruh?

1 Like