The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Everyone running to Twitch for the next Ostrich Talk:

11 Likes

So glorious. So majestic.

6 Likes

GGs to @iDoMusic4Media. You did really well, though maybe you should chill with the grabs. :wink:

2 Likes

@TheNinjaOstrich You streaming today MonkeyTurtle?

No, got work this entire week. Might stream before I leave for CEO though.

Guess iā€™ll find the vodā€™s on Twitch, for your stream Ostrich. It should be worth the watch.

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Lol. Hope you find some enjoyment in them though.

Ggs! I hear ya on being grab happy lol :wink:

1 Like

Anytime Ostrich! it was fun! :grin:
Best of lucks at CEO! :grinning:

2 Likes

GGs to @MnTLetalis whom I ran into in exhibition and Ranked. Would like to have another crack at Aganos with RAAM next time. Too bad we lagged out though.

GGS to @MaruMDQ in an Exibition!

I got bodied. :sob:

I am going to rewatch those, and see what I can learn. I didnā€™t put up much of a fight, and thatā€™s something I have to get better at quickly.

4 Likes

GGs to you Sir! I really like your Kim :astonished:, you are fearless with the parry and that makes a Wulf think twice before pressing buttons like crazy. The only reason I knew her a bit more is because Kinetic used to main her too, we had our share of fights together and I got some mu practice. You have some scary high damage combos (those juggles :heart:)

PD: Kim has some scary pressure which is hard to react sometimes. You can bully Wulf with some nomals too, poking him more (maybe mp?) . Once sheā€™s close itā€™s her game too. Doesnā€™t mean a Wulf canā€™t get away with some stuff too. This MU is very fun because both characters have strong pressure when close and both arenā€™t good in the zoning game. But Gosh, I will stay away from your instinct all day long XD

3 Likes

Yeah! But you as well, because you knew when to push buttons at the right time. Iā€™m so free to Wulf resets :joy:

We shall fight soon. Be careful! I learn quickly! :smiley:

2 Likes

@TheNinjaOstrich Wanna play?

1 Like

Canā€™t. Currently at work. :confused:

Awwwww man. :frowning:

Please tag me when you are ready to play.

1 Like

@ItzTymeToDul
Ggs such a good omenā€‹:joy::joy:

1 Like

Ggs dude. I remember you :+1:

1 Like

GGs to @REYNOSOFUA11, great set!

Also, be warned, his Omen is never taking his turn back!

1 Like

Like I said before your gargos and eyedol are no joke, itā€™s cross up central there lol.

1 Like