The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Late GG’s to Mandrill! I can always count on you for a good time!
I’ll toast to your honor if I’m sober enough tonight!

1 Like

i need to play you

GGs to @ZDhome. You have one mean Jago! Sadly our match lagged out during our third set, but even so, it was a pleasure to finally face you online. Hopefully next time it happens, we won’t get disconnected.

1 Like

GG’s to @ZTRAINOVER9000 for the rise-and-shine whopping in today’s Royal Rumble. Nice use of Thunders DP to navigate projectile zoning. I hadn’t realized you could wait a whole year to cancel into stomp. XD

Lol GGs man. The wait time is enourmous so it’s better to just smack him out of the air before he does it or just block until he comes down.

At first I was like “nah, he ain’t gonna,” then kabloom! Boot to the head. Then I knew you were gonna, and it still startled me. XD

Did you get a win? I did.

Every time a game lags, it seems to be my fault, yet I still get the win and don’t get put on probation. I hope I’m not unintentionally being a villain getting false wins with no punishment.

I got the win as well! We ARE both winners! Woot! Our fight was just too epic for KI to handle. Honestly I’m seeing this a LOT more since patch 3.6.

It was a good game to be sure.

1 Like

@LeoFerreis GGs Leo… you seriously have one awesome RAAM. I’m getting frustrated at matches straight up crashing though. :frowning: It gave me the win, and I’m sure you got a win too, just like it did with me and ZDhome. My net is fine. At any rate, hopefully the next time we meet, there won’t be any mishaps.

1 Like

This actually happens a lot with me as well. The match sometimes disconnects randomly and both players get the win. :thinking:

Thanks goodness I’m not the only one! I’m getting REALLY frustrated with it and it’s been happening ever since 3.6. As I’ve had major net issues in the past, (took my provider almost a month to fix), I keep freaking out, but my net is fine every time.

It’s getting annoying as I’ve already been accused of RQing once before. :frowning:

1 Like

Ggs! @MnTLetalis Those were some crazy matches

2 Likes

Lol. I suspect this is one of the dirty little secrets that people generally don’t notice. They assume if they got the W the other guy must have lost. But conceptually it’s very difficult to tell who dropped and who stayed and I just don’t see them devoting processing power to do that - if it’s even possible. It’s just that usually you don’t know your opponent so you don’t get confirmation.

GG’s to @TheNinjaOstrich

I’m salty af.

1 Like

@TheNinjaOstrich When can we play KI? I miss you.

1 Like

GGS to everyone who dropped by the stream! I had a lot of fun!

Thanks for all who stopped by! @MandrillManiac, @BubbRubb4Real, @STORM179, @MaruMDQ and all the others,

You all are the real MVPS :persevere:

We even had Ostrich Talk. It was a real moment. :sob:

Thanks. To all. I’ll stream again soon. If not, I’ll see you at CEO! :smiley:

8 Likes

Hey I had a lot of fun BSing with you and the others in the chat. Hope to get some games in with you before you head to CEO. If not then I’ll be rooting for ya from the Twitch chat. :grin::+1:

1 Like

I missed… Ostrich talk! :cry:

So did you talk about ostriches OR talked like ostriches? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There was a point where I talked about my own opinion on some issues people have on KI.

1 Like

When I heard Ostrich talk… I just imagined everyone going KaKAWWWWWWW and such. :smiley:

1 Like