The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

LOL.

Not at this moment. Writing a paper for college.

1 Like

Ah. I wish you luck for college!

@ItzTymeToDul Where art thou? My Arbiter just want to talk with you about KIWC.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: i mean sure we can talk. Just give me a couple minutes.

3 Likes

Ok. Message me when you are ready to get bodies.

1 Like

GGs to Amenty for reminding me how s*** I am :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Still on @KevBones10? Bit late to the party.

1 Like

Yeah amenty will do that too you.

Iā€™m starting to understand Amenty a bit better and Iā€™ll try to take his advice.

But I am so pissed by how the stream chat was talking about me as we played. It makes me mad not because of my own reputation but because of how this behavior affects others. Iā€™m just a guy trying to improve and have fun and people need to come in and make up lies about me and say Kimā€™s not for me? And they say WEā€™RE being toxic. Uggh.

3 Likes

They are just jealous. Donā€™t worry about the haters. They jealous of Kimā€™s beautiful face, and wish they could play her :smirk:

5 Likes

OK that cheered me up a bit.

I plan on fighting Amenty again tomorrow, hopefully that goes well.

1 Like

Go for it dude. Let me know how it goes, and relay Kim stuff back to me. We got to get back into the habit of playing each other and sharing tech like we did one time, and stopped because of school :joy:

Summer is approaching!

Yeah thatā€™s not cool lol

Ignore them.The minute even 1 of them knows it bothers you,they will do it even more next time they see you.Laugh it off,and it will ā– ā– ā– ā–  them off even more knowing its not bothering you.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t respond to it in the chat. I just nicely asked for advice after the set was over.

Though I did tell Amenty I wanted one of them to shut up XD

1 Like

Even by saying that to Amenty though,you showed that someone was bothering you.:wink:

But good job not saying anything in chat :+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s the little victories that matter.

Like landing 4 of your 8 dragon kicks :laughing:

(I really gotta stop that lol itā€™s too much fun)

1 Like

On the subject of Dragon Kick:
The last several times I played Kim Wu in Ranked back in the day, every single match seemed to be against Omen players. And without fail every single one of them would try to approach from the air at a perfect angle to jump right into my dragon kick for oodles of free damage :joy:

Probably doesnā€™t help. But I got a kick out of it remembering those days

1 Like

GGS to @oTigerSpirit! Eyedol mirror matches is so dumb. Lol but it was very fun! And counter breaker everywhereā€¦

1 Like

Lol we both have the worst tendencies! But those Eyedol matches are too insane.

1 Like

You arenā€™t the only onešŸ˜‚Wish I couldā€™ve seen that set