The "GGs" Thread! (AKA The Enormous Matchmaking and Rational Beef Resolution Thread)

Hey, I won one match! :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah it was indeed fun. Honestly I did a lot better against the legendary Kev than I thought I would.

2 Likes

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/blushing-memes/53228757.jpg

5 Likes

GGs @SneerfulWater57 good to finally get that set in with a pretty good Kim Wu.Your former title of dodger has been liftedâ˜ș

2 Likes

Good job dude

Gg’s to @SonicDolphin117 and @ZTRAINOVER9000, who I ran into last night.

Ill be on at 8:00PM Eastern, if you want to go a few rounds.
@STORM179 @anybody

*Uninstalls KI after getting bagged up by Storm in Ranked :disappointed:

3 Likes

Now you can feel me :smile::hugging:

I’m going to set us a collective goal that this GG’s thread hits 10,000 posts by the end of Summer Vacation. And I’ll set a contribute at least 3.5 of those posts!

2 Likes

Lol he’s a great fella though. I don’t like losing but losing to Storm or even KI4Life is less painful. KI4Life dropping that “Asian Madafaka” line gets me every time. :joy:

Losing to people with plenty of stars who taunt and teabag after is pretty annoying though. It’s at points like that when I tell myself
 “You’re just lucky I’m not a storm! I’m just a gust of wind
 inconstantly passing, while you are indoors
 jerk.” Heh. heh.

3 Likes

Buzz off with that nonsense, Z. Following that mentality, i shouldve given up my play a LONG time ago if getting bodied by tournament capable players meant im no good.

Im still around.

Well played set, btw. Nice Jago/Orchid.

1 Like

You take yourself way too seriously in KI. i get bodied all the time :blush:

Don’t worry guys I don’t have crippling depression because I lost to Storm😂I know that sensing emotions through written words on the internet can be kind of hard but I was joking.

1 Like

Wanna play?
@MandrillManiac @oTigerSpirit @HWSlenderCashew @TheNinjaOstrich @ItzTymeToDul

Nah, I knew you were kidding. You seem like a generally chill dude.

1 Like

Be home in about 30’ if you will still be on?

Yes. I can still waiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying to 10-0 this Psychology paper I’m writing right now, but its not going that way

It’s 0-9 and I’ve got my back to the corner. I might not make it out alive. I have to dig deep down inside, and play the footsie game with it, dipping in and out to try and bait something. I have one bar of meter stocked, no instinct. One good combo could close out the match writing this paper, but it’s gonna have to be a Counter breaker. There is no other way

I’m gonna make a major comeback from 0. Wish me well comrades
 I’m gonna need all the help I can get. It’s gonna be a doozy.

5 Likes

Going to bed.

Another time. Sorry Kev.

2 Likes

Wow
 Do you want to play or what?