The "End of the World" Thread

Don’t worry. Humanity is going to find a way to s crew up this planet WAAAAAAAY before the Sun explodes and destroys the earth. :wink:

2 Likes

And at the same time our VERY own Ark in Space :wink: :grin: :smile: :sunglasses:

That OR Nibiru aka Planet X comes colliding/crashing into Planet Earth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think there would be a better chance of finding out Bigfoot is actually Elvis after he moved up north to get away from his rabid popularity to become a mountain man.

1 Like

Not really. Our earth has survived incredible epochs (one of which created our moon), than anything we could muster.

We may and probably will ■■■■■ ourselves, but once we are gone or at least greatly diminished, the earth will recover. Life is quite resilient.

4 Likes

what if that billionth year is tomorrow O_o lololol

2 Likes

Technically our sun is still very young. :wink:

1 Like

what if a freak accident occurs and it goes boom? or aliens come and drain it of all energy and we all die a slow agonizing death

1 Like

There is a Reaper, whose name is Death, And, with his sickle keen, He reaps the bearded grain at a breath, And the flowers that grow between.

2 Likes

Or machines as well as A.I. become sentient and self-aware especially when AND once they achieve this technological state called Singularity :wink:

Aka the Rider of the Pale Horse and overall one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

1 Like

I can only hope the world ends tomorrow.

1 Like

Then I guess someone should tell Maya her calendar’s off?

4 Likes

Then we just have to kick start it back into life again, like the movie Sunshine lol

World is still here boys, girls and those in-between.

2 Likes

Congratulations to us! We are still alive.

I knew it’s not end of the world…

2 Likes

I dunno… I’m currently at work with over 70+ people waiting to be assisted all because Apple can’t get their junk together… C’mon end of the world!!! :smiley:

1 Like

If its going to be the end of the world I hope it happens sometime today so I don’t have to turn in my homework assignment for school. :sweat_smile:

1 Like