The difference from S1 & S2 isnt speed on every fighter its

Well at first a lot of people were pleased with the designs but the difference in fighter feel,there was a term used a lot by people which was clunky,lol! And what they meant for example if you try Maya each hit has like this strong,impacted feel like it would try to implemenet a stronger hit but what it does is make the animations look and feel slower and clunky,as a lot of the fans used to say.
I think if you look at Jago for instance like his Qtr -circle back SWORD auto double,that 1-2-3 seems on impact to be smooth and feels smoother because theres not that like strong ,impacted hit feeling like on some season 2 fighters,so it would be a sound editing thing along with some off tune animation visual aspect,what do you guys think?
If that’s all it is and if they would experiment with implementing the feel and sound of Jago’s autos on some some of those clunkier season 2 fighters like Maya(not all her moves), I think that’s all the changes they would have to do to fix those clunky autos that players seem to have a problem adjusting to .Its not that S2 is bad ,its good but on some fightersif they replaced those clunky sounds with more swishing and whiffing,smoother sounder autos would seem and be faster.
I rememeber that when ki gold came out on the 64 I was disappointed with the graphic quality on a lot of the hits because of an exploding type animation that blureed not only the fighter but the action itself. Just a point

1 Like

Yes, Season 2 lacks the fluidity of Season 1, among other shortcomings. Let’s hope that’s not the case with Season 3.

1 Like

I never bought a KI game before this because we were promised the exact port of the Arcade for the Nintendo 64 and got a half-assed game that didn’t even come close. I never ended up buying the N64 due to the fact Nintendo couldn’t make the target of the promised silicon graphics at that time. Obviously most people out there are sheep and will buy anything even when what was promised isn’t there because they only see a name and a shiny new thing. Great example is the Super NES port of Killer Instinct which is a piece of ■■■■ joke, and guess what? People bought that just the same, although at that time I was a Nintendo loyalist I would not make my loyalty cloud logic of what is good/bad/acceptable. I went over to my friends’ place when he bought the N64 and I was so disappointed in the graphics, and unrendered polygons that I skipped that generation until Xbox came around.