The Cost Of Teabagging

Just a match I uploaded to Youtube after a Thunder player decided to bag me. Enjoy!

1 Like

That was a slow fight and, to be frank, not altogether exciting to watch… But hey, at least you won. :wink:

Yeah. I take my time in matches. I just wanted to make people happy by showing them a video of me nailing a teabagger. Sorry if you didn’t enjoy it. :frowning:

Don’t worry about it. Cinder fights are ALWAYS slow…

You kinda barely made it lol…

I don’t claim to be the best KI player ever…

Well in the title you made it sound like you punished the dude hard. It’s what ever thats what this part of the forum is for. I just barley did this with Jago, and I was proud of it lol

It was a scrub ender for most, but I was proud! lol XD

Perfect thumbnail!

Funny thing, it happened to me yesterday in a Riptor match and I made him pay dearly for it.
Taught him a lesson about bagging.

If anyone’s confused, I 'am the yellow Riptor.

lol nice job… teabagging is lame in my book.

Tea bagging is often associated with A-holes. Its bad enough that it happens in Halo and other games.

So I say of someone teabags they deserve to get triple ultraed.

also its viewed by many as disrespectful.

Its not really a matter of skills but someone being an a-hole.

I’ll give you that and you are right. If you get tea bagged, no big deal just ignore it and don’t let it ruin your fun and in time you’ll stop caring about it the next day. But while I did not ignore the tea bagging, I kept my cool long enough which helped and when it was time to induce some payback, I let him have it. Which is were the double ultra came in.

So if your one of those kind sof peole who gets tea bagged just kepe calm and keep using your tactics, be unpredictable, and do not once you have them on the ropes and they are in danger ultra their but or if your int he right spot, do a stage ultra.

1 Like

Psychological warfare is 85% of the battle. :wink:

and knowing the battle is the other half … :smile: