The Complete Killer Instinct Guide (ki.infil.net) [All post-S3 chars added!]

I think an announcement of Season 4 would be accompanied by Infil’s anguished scream, echoing loud enough to be heard throughout both North and South America.

7 Likes

When I saw Eyedol reveal, I couldn’t stop to think about Infil hanging himself out XD

If S4 comes to life, I could hear that scream from here, Spain

1 Like

Season 4 Announces with 8 new characters!

Infil’s Reaction:

4 Likes

If they do end up releasing more characters, I… really haven’t thought about what I will do.

Maybe I would set up some sort of crowdfunding approach in that case, because I just don’t think I can do more characters in the same way I did the rest of the guide. Maybe ask MS for some (financial) help, since I’m willing to bet my guide has helped the game sell more than a few copies.

But I dunno, cross that bridge if it comes, I guess.

I think an interesting idea could be to let the community work on the guide.

As much as I love you guys, that’s just something I don’t really see as likely. The guide is just my baby at this point and giving up control of it would be pretty difficult to me. I could proofread/change things so that it’s still in line with my vision, but then it’s basically the same amount of work as just writing the pages myself.

5 Likes

8 Likes

My reaction to that.

Perfect image.

Would it be possible to put a search in the guide so I can navigate it quicker? I hate to be nit picky, it is a stellar guide but it’s alot to go over. Also will there be a guide for the decisions you make in shadow Lords?

You realize how much extra work a shadow lords guide would be, right?

I don’t really know how to implement a search engine. I’m aware my guide is super big and probably a little hard to find the information you’re looking for, but I don’t really know how to fix it.

Also, I don’t play Shadow Lords so I wouldn’t be able to help there.

Ahh OK. I was just looking for the quick rise portion of the guide. I know I’ve been looking in there for it before, but it had been a while since the last time I found it. Starting to think quick rise is a red haring, a technique that doesn’t really exist. If I recall the instruction I got from the guide last time it was to hit any attack button as soon as my back hits the deck on a soft knockdown, but that never seemed to work.

Check the “Basics” menu and look for Knockdown.

If you are having trouble with pressing an attack button as soon as your back hits the ground, you can also just hold up. Whenever your back hits the ground you will auto quick rise, if you are allowed to.

3 Likes

That should help, thanks

Here, I made one for you.

3 Likes

I didn’t find the search on the site.

The point is that you don’t need one. The site is indexed by Google.

4 Likes

OK thank you

RE: Quick Rise, if you’re looking at your Shadow’s brain stats and seeing 0% on Quick Rise, I believe that stat has always been bugged or not properly recorded - I know for certain that I quick rise during matches (but not always) and I have never had a Shadow record any stats for QR.

Found something that needs to be updated.

Rash’s cr.LP is not on his list of flipout moves.

I feel so bad for you lol