The Complete Killer Instinct Guide (ki.infil.net) [All post-S3 chars added!]

As always, the wait was worth of it.

Supreme dude, as always.

Eager to see Eyedol, sure is the hardest to do, but I’m sure it will be a masterpiece

I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting. I have a distinct feeling that it’s going to be a good long while. I think we’ll be lucky if we see it before the end of 2016, especially if it’s going to be anywhere near as high quality as the rest of infil.net

But I’m sure the wait will be worth it.

It would be nice if I could get it done before Christmas. I don’t want to have a character page hanging over my head during the Christmas/New Year’s break.

No promises, but internally I would like to get it done before then. I likely have a busy work schedule in November, though, so we’ll see how much time I can spare.

2 Likes

If you need anything, just ask, and if I can help you, here I am :slight_smile:

bruh ain’t even gonna tag me for that Rash update? I’m hurt fam

Is Eyedol the final page that needs to be done in ki.infil.net?

The final character page, yeah. Every patch I still have to update a bunch of other pages due to changes, so I will probably never be truly done, lol.

(I am still way behind on 3.4 pages, all the characters that got new moves still need to be updated)

I must send you at least enough for one cup of coffee to power through it and be done lol.

Final page, huh? Kinda Ironic that it’s Eyedol. It’s like the final boss battle for your webpage lol

But once done, you can relax and say technically KI.infil.net is completed. Because updating moves isn’t that strenuous as creating a new character page right?

(I don’t know, trying to regain my knowledge of programming and web design)

Making a new character page is a ton of work (I’d estimate about 15 hours), yeah. Eyedol will probably take longer than normal. Updating existing character pages isn’t that hard, depending on the severity of the change. Sometimes I will have to make new videos because the old one becomes outdated, that ends up being an hour of work or something. If I just have to change text that’s usually 10 minutes or something. But when you multiply that by 26 characters, it ends up being a lot.

Some examples of things I have to do based on 3.4 patch:

• recalculate Jago’s new counter breaker combos (his damage enders changed)
  • write stuff about Sadira’s new flipout
  • change text about how Glacius should reversal (and maybe rewrite surrounding parts)
  • talk about how Tusk can now get through zoning with shadow + use air skull splitter
  • etc etc

looks great, rash explanations are great, i had few things in mind that could be mentioned for clarity, but its not that gamechanging

Yo can I point out on the Rash page you only have J. LP as a flipout while C. LP also does flipout

Ok thanks, I will add that when I get back from my trip.

Wooooo!

Eyedol update!
http://ki.infil.net/eyedol.html

Not finished yet, but advancing! I love the Most Similar To: thanks a lot guys xDDDD
Also, the interactive move list it’s really neat! It’s a very ellegant way to solve the problem of an endless movelist

Thank you a lot for your efforts with this guide Infil, it’s really good, and we appreciate a lot what you do :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m gonna try to work a bit on the page each day and see if I can finish it in 2 weeks or something.

I am trying to finish before the KI November update because I don’t know if I will update my PC to the very poorly received (and broken) Win10 Anniversary update. I really, really wish the team would step back from requiring it while it is doing bad stuff to computers. If they don’t step back and I don’t feel like risking my PC, then I won’t be able to play KI after that.

2 Likes

Aw, sounds bad :frowning:

Just something I’ve noticed playing Raam. His Heavy Emergence is great for baiting wake-up DPs. Being fully invincible and active for 18 frames, I’ve had a lot of success using it against more eager players.

I’ve finished Eyedol’s page, but it’s not uploaded yet because I have to wait on something for a few days (hopefully it will be sooner rather than later).

But expect the Eyedol page very soon. All the hard work is done.

2 Likes

Dude, awesome!
And lucky you, the patch notes seem pretty light on changes outside of bug fixes! Only a few characters got anything of note.

Awesome!!

Eager to see it ^^

You don’t have an Xbox? What did you play on before PC release?