The Complete Killer Instinct Guide (ki.infil.net) [All post-S3 chars added!]

I cleared them to make sure the testing was legit. But good stuff Infil. Hopefully that’s one less problem you have with Edge. :slight_smile:

Yes, well, I don’t use Edge, so the problems are for other people. :smile_cat:

When someone (before Geek) reported they were having problems with Edge, my first response was “oh… people use that browser?”

1 Like

Yes. Yes, they do… :unamused:

Believe it or not, some people still use AOL, Napster, dial-up, or even no Internet at all! GASP :open_mouth:

These are not people, they are farmers.
Kappa

2 Likes

Yes but I can’t imagine too many people who want to research KI for Xbox One, and therefore find my site, are like this, lol.

I’ll grant people using Edge because it’s on the XB1 as the standard browser, though I’ve never really heard of anyone (before Geek) who uses it as their primary means of browsing the web. Oh well, hopefully it’s fixed now at least.

Biting the hand that feeds you? Not wise… :older_man::older_woman:

What can I say? I’ve got a mad craving for jerky.

I was hoping you’d have discovered some strategy for RAAM against Fulgore other than “lose if they get more than five pips.” Dang!

Since S1 and S2’s patch notes have pretty much vanished off the internet, I decided I didn’t want the history of the game to get lost. So I added the patch notes from literally every single patch in KI history to my guide (thanks to Keits for giving me access to all the S2 patch notes that were lost in the old forum wipe, and thanks to Google for helping me track down what I could of the S1 patch notes).

Go check them out if you want to brave the most massive wall of text possible. Season 1 is here and S2 and S3 have similar URLs. They’re really just there for posterity, because it’s a shame that MS is fine letting the history of their game disappear. I don’t really expect anyone to sit down and read them, but you might have fun randomly checking out stuff from time to time.

I am an insane person (who fortunately knows how to code parsers, so this wasn’t nearly as bad as it looks… it’s bad, but not that bad!).

6 Likes

I am going to read through all of it immediately.

1 Like

I read through the entire patch history of my main, Aganos - I find it interesting that he’s been changed in every single update since he released except for 2… Just thinking about how many bugs have been fixed in that time makes me wonder just how broken he really was (and not just in OP terms either).

well ■■■■ apparently Eyedol is more broken then a guy who can’t counter break and spams H Auto-Doubles

That was a funny placeholder I put in place until I actually shot a proper video for Eyedol, and I guess I never did!

2 Likes

: “Style: Serving No One”

well he shouldn’t have taken that waiter job should he have

1 Like

Rash is the oldest S3 character and still no complete page.

FeelsBadMan

1 Like

XD Very true.

I did it.

http://ki.infil.net/rash.html

13 Likes

The world is saved.

1 Like

This article may be one of my favorite ones to read. Not sure why, it just was.

Good stuff, Infil.