The character I want in post season 3

Solaire is the knight that helps/follows you around a few times in DS1 and DS3. He has a huge Sun depicted on his chest and shield.He is the character that ppl emulate when they say “Praise the Sun!” and do the Y stance as in Y-M-C-A.

Found it, lol. I’m reading up on his detail backstory now.

2 Likes

I’d hate to see KI devote space to a game like this that doesn’t seem to share any connection to KI.

Well gears of war and halo heck battletoads didn’t relate to killer instinct.

idk there is an actual collection of armor/moveset set that looks alot like fulgore glowing arm blades, ponytail and all. thats alot more of a connection to KI than Halo or Gears have lol.

then again despite what anyone says there is no way a sony exclusive will have any content on a microsoft exclusive

Well dark souls isn’t really Sony’s game it is cross game but bloodborne is ps4 only.

I dunno. I’ve always seen them as part of a line up. These are the M$ owned Xbox exclusives. KI and Battletoads were both Rare products.

True true

Dude I’m already thinking of ideas for making that work. An extra large werewolf with some multi hitting attacks that suck to block, some bat summon to harass you, a mid match powerup that makes him faster with more damage/chip damage? That’d be surprisingly good fit.

On the subject of Dark Souls in KI, I know that Adam Isgreen is a fan of the franchise. And from what he teased Mira’s would be stage sounded kinda like right out of Dark Souls

You can dream, I guess.

I’d hate to see any of these 3rd party games that I don’t play get added. Why not just make an original character at that point?

Halo Brute!

I don’t see any non-Microsoft characters being added but everyone is welcome to dream.

I’d rather stick with original characters or the remixes we were surveyed for, like “Kelvin” and the Sharkman.

1 Like

I still hope we get that one.