Thanks from the bottom of my heart IG & to those who care

Ive been beaten down in my personal life to the point of breaking infinitly and one thing i cannot escape is people making fun of me but down to the very core of me ill fight to the death for my friends and i dont have any close friends in proximity to my home,because ive been beaten,tormented,made fun of to the point of breaking over and over but i always rise up.

sometimes you have to cry out for help when your alone and will talk out of desperation when you are tortured mentally. i am embarressed of my behavior but isnt that what the best of us are here for is eachother,to protect one another and even from themselves, ty IG ! ty for anyone who listened. and EAGLE!!! YYYEESSSSSS!!!

and Maxamillion ! your a true ACE ,never ever leave your wingman ,lol

1 Like

Whatever it is your are going through or haven been through, hope it gets better for you

3 Likes

Keep your head up man. Don’t let sucky people get you down. Stay focused on what’s important in life like family, friends, and first and foremost your own happinesss.

2 Likes

Stay strong and keep going as well as looking forward towards a brighter future man :slight_smile: