Tekken 7

No, please do forget about her.

Agreed. Sheā€™s not like Raven.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s the thingā€¦ she is EXACTLY like Raven. Just with breasts.
Would rather have Raven though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Omg I thought I was watching pre- production of soul calibur 6 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I miss me some Soul Calibur. Not having one this generation saddens meā€¦

1 Like

Some Geese gameplay:

1 Like

So I just bought Tekken 7 on PC for half off.

Yea, itā€™s pretty dope. Havenā€™t had a bad connection yet. Matchmaking was at a decent speed too.

I tried to learn geese but Iā€™m unfamiliar with SNK fighters. My dumb butt thought that he was going to play like his CvS2 version lolol

I believe Geese plays like a mixture of Fatal Fury 3 and The King of Fighters XIV. His normal moves arenā€™t as fast as Heihachiā€™s but with great pacing and timing, any player can go from Novice Geese to Nightmare Geese.

Also: Big ups to Richard Epcar for his English Voice act for Geese in the mix with Kong Kuwataā€™s Japanese Voice act for Geese.

Is it Richard Epcar? It doesnā€™t sound like him and I canā€™t find any official source that confirms he is the voice actor.

Go on and check his Twitter feed. Last time I tweeted him about it, he actually liked my tweet. That, to me pretty much confirms it.

1 Like

Tekken Mobile trailer, showing a new character called Rodeoā€¦

Probably the character Harada threatened to replace Lucky Chloe with for the NA version back when people were whining and bitching about her inclusion. Generic US military manā€¦

2 Likes

He looks like Paulā€™s younger brother.

1 Like

Fox McCloud?

I quite like the new customisation gear for Tekken 7. Hereā€™s Nina Williams as Orchid! :heart:
I put the tan on her, but her skin still look too light, but oh wellā€¦

5 Likes

Anna is back and she looks AWESOME!
Lei Wulong looksā€¦ weird. Likeā€¦ it doesnā€™t look like him at all. But cool still.

I donā€™t care about Negan.

3 Likes

Are Anna and Lei from the Tekken Tag games? I didnā€™t recognize either of them. Im not too hyped for Nagen either.

But it seemed like lots of people were happy about the reveal so thatā€™s good.

Anna and Lei are in almost all Tekken games.

Anna usually wears a red Chinese dress.

But I think because Nina is in bridal wear, Anna is now in funeral wearā€¦ which I think is pretty clever. She looks amazing, imo.

Lei looks a lot different, true. This is how he usually looks:

1 Like

Why is Negan over Michonne? :frowning:

My theory is that Lei is suppose to look like Jackie in his latest films. I mean, have you seen some of them?

Oh and quick question to anyone that knows Walking Dead. What has Negan done that warrants him a spot in this game? Being a cool character is acceptable, I guess, but has he done anything really special?

I havenā€™t, actually. I think the last Jackie Chan movie I saw was Rush Hour 3.