Super Smash Bros Ultimate

It’s crazy to me how the majority actually want a character like Geno. I would expect more than half of Nintendo’s fans to not even know who that is.

Bandana Dee too. People actually want that enemy in the game…

1 Like

I’m 75% sure people only know about Geno from people asking for him to be in Smash. I know I’ve never played Mario RPG.

I’m going to guess that the dlc characters are going to rep their own unique series.

That’s true. And i’m not sure if Geno counts or not. I mean your gut reaction is to say he’s a Mario character, so he’s going to be filed with the Mario cast. But he’s owned by Square Enix. And they may want him separated out for that reason. I could easily see him being classified as a Mario RPG character with his own series symbol, music, and stage. I mean, if Yoshi and Wario are separated out, doing that for Geno isn’t exactly a stretch.

I haven’t either but I’ve seen play troughs and as a kid the only thing I knew about it was that it was the first time Bowser and Mario worked together.

I got into gaming culture kind of all at once. I’m pretty sure I was binging completionist videos while scrolling through forums, saw a post asking for Geno, and then immediately saw his Mario RPG video.

It’s weird as it explicitly Mario with his name being in the title itself. The spin offs have there own names and themes.

I remember playing the game but I never been to attach to the two new faces. Adorbs Mcfluffy and mr.Edgy pants(less) was just there.

Yeah. I’d totally put him in the Mario category myself, but Square will probably want him on his own seperated out.

The only RPG Mario I’ve played from start to finish was Bowser’s Inside story (Because it was a game revolving around bowser who is my favorite Mario Character)

You really like lizard people

I do, but technically, Bowser and Squirtle are not lizards. They are turtles. Reptiles that are in a archosaurian category (Apparently) King K Rool is a Crocodile. A group of reptiles are also archosaurian.

1 Like

:wink::+1:t2::crocodile:

-Zenek

4 Likes

I may be a nerd for those things but that’s okay.

2 Likes

Banjo made it in.

7 Likes

The Hero from Dragon Quest is making in it too!

4 Likes

Just realized, going by the fact we had those Persona Mii costumes in line with Joker’s release, I think we might be getting Microsoft-associated Mii costumes when Banjo rolls out!

A Mumbo mask would be dope

Also Vela and Juno Mii Gunner sets!!!

Joana Dark and Master Chief for Gunner
Rash and Fulgore for Brawler
Steve for Swordfighter

2 Likes

Hey, I’d be down for Fulgore as a Mii costume. That’s way better than nothing.

Plus, that would probably be the only thing I buy from this new set of DLC lol

3 Likes