Super Lucky's Tale

Since 3D Platformers are returing Microsoft now has a new 3D Platformers that was shown off at E3 2017. Say hello to Super Lucky’s Tale. Tralier -

I am Super HYPED for this game!

2 Likes

Judging by the official trailer alone for that all-new game, I supposed it is a MORE family-friendly version of Conker’s Bad Fur Day?

2 Likes

True but you got a New Ori game, Tell me what was you reaction when you saw the new Ori game?

1 Like

Not a fan of the soulless dead unexpressive eyes.

1 Like

I’ll probably keep this on my radar. Yooka Laylee didn’t really scratch the platformer itch for me, so maybe this will? I don’t need every mascot game to have tons of humor and adult jokes to be fun, though I’ll have to admit when they pulled the camera around to show Lucky burrowing around at first, I thought it was Conker, so that was a tad disappointing.

Still, given all the post-apocalyptic / zombie / shooter games they showed, it was nice to get some variety like this. Hopefully it ends up turning out well!

2 Likes

It looks very similar to the Mario 3d games, and Lucky is just so darn cute!! I’m guessing my kids would eat it up…but me myself, meh. It looks ok, but I’d likely lose interest pretty quickly.

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll probably check it out because i love platformers, but the trailer making me think it was conker salt is real.

2 Likes

It would not surprise me if it started out with that young conker concept they had for the hololens that everyone blasted for dropping the sophomoric humor.
And hey, maybe later Conker might end up being a bonus character. That would be neat. I don’t know if people would take too kindly to it, but with it being obvious that he wouldn’t be the focus of the game people may let it slide without complaining about the lack of d*ck and f4rt jokes.

1 Like

I understand that a lot of you are finding game either Fun or meh but do give it a shot this is the closest thing to Conker & Blinx combind so lets give it a shot.

1 Like

It’s looks okay but from what was shown it’s nothing to write home about.

I’m a fan of platformers so I’ll be sure to keep an eye on this one.

2 Likes

Well for starters: SUPER HYPED! SUPER EXCITED! SUPER GLAD! SUPER HAPPY! SUPER EAGER! SUPER HYPERVENTILATING! :smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :blush: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@lewisthewizard How about you? Are you excited for as well as looking forward to the eventual release of Ori and the Will of the Wisps yourself there, Lewis? :smile: :grin:

P.S. Oh yeah, forgot to add this: SUPER ENTHUSIASTIC! :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The gameplay kind of reminds me of Super Mario 3D World.

2 Likes

It looked like a solid platformer but honestly it was a little generic looking.

1 Like

all I can say is, pretty sure I wasn’t the only one who thought this was going to be conker during the 1st 5 seconds of the trailer, seems to take inspiration of the cancelled or changed ( depends how you look at it) old conker game, conker twelve tales.

2 Likes

Nah but i was pretty hyped for Super Lucky’s Tale & Cuphead

1 Like

So that means, in turn, no interest in as well as not getting that game then?:slight_frown: :disappointed:

1 Like

Nah sorry but it looks beautiful though.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely agree 100% and VERY emotional already too :smile: :grin: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :cry: :sob:

1 Like