Suggestions for some classic games to buy?

Hey everyone! I’m heading to a nice used game store on 2/2 and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the following systems:

Genesis
Saturn
Dreamcast
PSone
PS2
Gamecube
Wii
Xbox
Xbox 360

I already have a decent selection of games for a few of those systems, especially PSone and Dreamcast, but I’m always looking for to add more to all of them! If you have any suggestions on games you enjoyed for any of these systems, please drop me a comment here. Thanks!

Mad Dash Racing
Dragons Lair 3D
Cel Damage
Vigilante 8 2nd Offence
Spy vs Spy
Battletoads & Double Dragon
Knuckle Chaotics
Tony Hawks American Wasteland
Sam & Max (all 3 seasons)

1 Like

Genesis: Eternal Champions, Primal Rage, Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Saturn: Never had one.
Dreamcast: Soul Calibur, Sonic Adventure
PSone: Tekken trilogy.
PS2: War of the Monsters. Godzilla save the Earth.
Game Cube: Mario Kart Double Dash
Fun Fact: a real life friend and my twin bro played that game to death.
Wii: Super SMash Bros Brawl.
Xbox: Halo 2
Xbox 360: Halo 3

I appologize if you already played these.

1 Like

Dream Cast definitely Evil Dead Hail to the King… I was blown away when I had this way back then. Never finished it but it was a great game for its time.

Evil Dead - Hail to the King Coverart.png

1 Like

Ya know I was always curious about Vigilante 8. I love Twisted Metal, but never played this for some reason. Thanks for this suggestion as well as the others! Lots of great ideas there.

Thanks for the suggestions! I have some but not others, so this list is great. Might have to pick up Brawl if they have it. I haven’t played the two PS2 titles you suggested. After looking at them, I think I’m definitely interested. Thanks again!

I love finding DC games I don’t have that are great. Thanks for the suggestion! I don’t have this one, so hopefully I can find it. Much appreciated, man.

—-

Anyone feel free to keep throwing ideas out there if you have any, as I try to make trips to game shops and swap meets for games whenever possible. Plus it’s nice to hear what everyone enjoyed growing up, especially when it’s something I haven’t tried out. Thanks for all the help, people! :slight_smile:

1 Like