Subtitle in Killer Instinct trailer

Hey @TempusChaoti, @rukizzel and @TheKeits! Can you put subtitle for future characters trailer? I don’t like when characters talking in his/her trailer, I don’t understand what they say. Can you put subtitle on Arbiter’s trailer? Not only Arbiter’s trailer. I want all Season 3 trailer get subtitle. Please?

3 Likes

A reasonable request. Either that or make the vocals more clear over the gameplay so it doesn’t get drowned out. I noticed that a bit with the Kim trailer.

1 Like

Well, Kev’s deaf, so that’s where his annoyance comes from I’m pretty sure. :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, at least releasing a subtitled version of each trailer would be pretty cool.

2 Likes

Good idea! Totally agree. A lot of KI fans are not native speakers and this would help a lot. Additionaly, thats simple to implement.

3 Likes

I’d want them to follow continuity and use the Season 3 theme is the trailers instead of using the Season 2 Ultra Tech colors like Kim Wu’s trailer.

not a bad idea!
or maybe a character that speaks a foriegn language.
(i was secretly hoping kim wu would speak a different language :c )

1 Like

Same, I wanted her to speak Korean or Chinese. She sounded like a spoiled beach brat from a Disney channel movie in my opinion.

2 Likes

she did sound a bit bratty. i know shes young, but she couldve sounded more…idk noble?

Thank you for like my idea! But they didn’t answer my asking…

I always figured they’d have subtitles in the trailers or was I mistaken? either way I wouldn’t mind this.

1 Like

There’s subtitle in Hisako’s trailer because Japanese talking. Of course, you already know. But I want they put subtitles in every S3 trailer.

Thanks for the suggestion! We’re looking into this.

3 Likes

YEESSSSS!!! I’M GLAD! : D

Huh, hey @KevBones10 I just had a think:
Doesn’t YouTube have a semi-functional closed captioning button that can provide subtitles? I know it infamously destroys half the text a good portion of the time, but it’s something to look into.

[quote=“Fwufikins, post:14, topic:5019”]
Doesn’t YouTube have a semi-functional closed captioning button that can provide subtitles?
[/quote] They could add subtitles on youtube. But I prefer subtitles in S3 trailer like Street Fighter V Nash’s trailer had subtitles.