Streets of Rage 4

Everyone it’s happening it’s really happening streets of rage is back!!!

Trailer -

6 Likes

I’m more of a Final Fight kinda guy.
But I hope you guys enjoy the game. ^^

2 Likes

Haha, I JUST saw this! Should’ve known you’d be on top of this, Lewis! You da man. :slight_smile:

As much as I’d love to see a more gritty, next gen looking SoR that looks more like the Arkham games (for example), I think this is probably the best I could hope for, and I definitely like the cel-shaded look for this game. Here’s hoping we see Skate as well!

2 Likes

I LOVE beat’em ups. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Is this cell shaded or is it actually hand drawn?

1 Like

Ah yeah, good point. I believe it’s hand drawn. Not sure why I put cell shaded. Been a bit of a weekend and my brain’s still kinda mush lol.

1 Like

Me da man? Oh I’m flattered :blush:

1 Like

I’m digging the art style. looking forward to it. :smiley:

1 Like

Looks hand drawn with a cartoony style, I can dig it just need Shiva announced as a playable character :grin:

1 Like

my brother texted me about this the other day. i couldnt believe it. my initial reaction:

2 Likes

Loving that Blaze finally gets her missing jacket back after 20-or-so years, gonna need that Yuzo Koshiro magic for this to really work properly, though.

1 Like

if yuzo returns, this will be even better!

1 Like

Well developers did say that they haven’t got official music composer for Streets of Rage 4 and Yuzo didn’t say yes or no so there a sign that he may return

well they better roll out somebody who can sell rust off a trailer hitch or convince somebody the sky is pink lol. so they can convince him

1 Like

Here’s a animation stance of Axel
Check out @lizardcube’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/lizardcube/status/1040259011541696512?s=09

1 Like