Street Fighter's Floe plays KI for the first time!

Floe plays KI and its absolute GOLD!

4 Likes

Great video! He’s a fun broadcaster.

1 Like

Yeah it’s awesome seeing a known player from another community give the game such praise. To me it sounds like he is liking KI S3 more than SFV at the moment tbh.

3 Likes

I know right?! He is toaddally diggin it! lol!

4 Likes

ooommmg that’s a 2 hour video are there cliff’s notes that’s like a full length movie I can’t…

1 Like

In the beginning, there was nothing…

…except a tiny, obtuse head at the very bottom.

1 Like

Has Floe explained why he doesn’t like combo breakers anywhere? I’m curious why.

1 Like

no. doesn’t say as to why that I can recall.

That’s a shame. I like Floe, but I can’t figure out why any intelligent fighting game player would dislike a mechanic that gives both players more, and fair, chances to play the game.

Edit: Nevermind. At 31 minutes he mentions that since breakers now send both players to neutral he has no complaints anymore.
Respect.

4 Likes

Umm, he played competitively in Season 1. This is only him playing Season 3 for the first time.

4 Likes

OH YOU"RE RIGHT!! HIM AND JUSTIN WONG AND PR BALROG THATS RIGHT!! man that was a long time ago! Good lookin out brotha!

Well, I got through 1 hr. and 5 min. of the initial video. I can only take so much of Rash and opponents who are obviously new to the game - that Riptor doing only heavy flames was an absolute borefest. I was all like, “really!? Come on!” :sleeping:

1 Like

I watched the entire thing, after a point only to see how many times he would do the damage ender (I think I counted it twice over the course of the stream). I like Floe and its nice to see him getting back into this game and I hope he streams more.

3 Likes

Tried to watch it, but couldn’t sit through this guy screaming potato, every five seconds! WTF!

2 Likes

Lol just skip to the like 10 minute mark or something, then he kind of chills haha

1 Like

YES!!! It is great to know that got on someone’s nerves other than mine.

1 Like

The reason he didn’t like the Combo Breaker system is the same reason so many others had a problem with them too. Besides the fact that they denied damage, they also gave advantage to the person breaking.

During this vid Floe says he really likes S3 and that all his issues with Combo Breakers are gone now. He also says he really enjoys playing the game, and had much more fun playing as Rash than he did playing SFV Guile the day before.

2 Likes

I’m impressed by the fact that he didn’t know how to shadow counter, counter breaker, Rash recap, or break opener enders…

…yet made it to GOLD in qualifiers.

This is just embarrassing lol.

1 Like

What is embarrassing is that he suppose to be some SF pro, but he picks the one character that is plus on everything. Also one of the easiest to win with.

Potato, Potato, Potato, Potato, Potato

1 Like

Watches vid. Sees he chose Rash… Stops watching vid. I swear Rash is cancer.