Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

I very much agree. A PS4 revisit of the SCV release would be amazing.
I made like all of my favorite obscure characters as close as I could in create a soul!

I miss that modeā€¦

So I played Menat.

I canā€™t play her lol.

I believe she has puppet aspects to her, and puppet characters are generally tough to play.

I think she has a very cool aesthetic look and design, and what Iā€™ve seen of her gameplay seems very versatile and interesting. Who cares if she only has three moves if the moves can be used in a variety of ways to create a variety of situations? I personally dislike characters with super expansive movesetsā€¦I think itā€™s way more interesting to make a character have to play around only a few different moves and options.

1 Like

Iā€™m completely opposite. I love it when a character has several awesome moves that can be utilized in different ways. I guess thatā€™s why I love games like Soul Calibur and NRS games (Mortal Kombat and Injustice). Tekken would be one of them as well, if it wasnā€™t so stiff.

Thatā€™s another reason why Cammy is my favourite SF character, as she has (potentially) 7-8 different special moves (due to different Hooligan Combo enders).

I was never too good at puppet characters.

I might just put in the work with her, so I can at least have some experience with puppet characters. Sheā€™s got a really cool moveset, and her V-Trigger is amazing. You can extend combos and keep yourself safe. Like, I want to play her, but then I donā€™t think I really have the mindset to play a puppet ā€œHeavy Setupā€ character. Iā€™m more of a ā€œHard Read, Reactionā€ kinda guy IMO.

She has a lot of zoning but plenty of set ups along with it which is really fun. She doesnā€™t have a lot of specials but the ones she does have can be used in so many ways. I enjoy amove with many different uses than a lot of moves with specific uses for each.

Did not realize she was already out. To be quite honest, as much as I love her design and visuals, I donā€™t much care for her gameplay.

This is true with every character, it was the intention from the beginning. Itā€™s a shame, but thatā€™s what they wanted for some reason.

1 Like

I loaded up last night to try her outā€¦ finally got the patch loadedā€¦warmed up against her with Kenā€¦ she is pretty cool. But i got so bored of the game I shut it off before I had a chance to actually use Menat. Maybe next timeā€¦ I just cant enjoy SFV longer than a few matches.

Step 1: choose Menat
Step 2: take notice of your opponent trying to grab you with a super
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!!!

I can smell the salt from here

3 Likes

Had my first major offline tournament in sfv last Saturday. Did better than I expected ( didnā€™t go 0-2). Got sent to losers bracket by THE infiltration . Got 1 game off him so I cant be mad. I almost made it to loser semi but I was eliminated by tyrant (bison streamer) . If anyone wants to practice or play my cfn is DeltaRayquaza

3 Likes

just finished up some custom colors for Halloween Ryu and Menat:

2 Likes

IMG_2973

1 Like

Even on her Pop figure, her breasts are too bigā€¦

1 Like

STREET FIGHTER V: ARCADE EDTION

ARCADE EDITION FEATURES:

.Arcade mode (The long awaited Arcade mode for Street fighter V is here! this arcade mode features arcade ladders based on previous titles and on Street Fighter V)

the various arcade ladders through the histroy of street fighter

Barrel breaking bonus stage returns

Classic Street fighter II arcade mode

.All 28 characters (which include those from Season 1 and 2)

.Extra Battle Mode (A sort of time attack mode which can get you certain 2018 costumes for characters and fight money)

Viewtiful Joe Rashid Costume!!!

Chun-li vs Golden Shadaloo soldier

.Gallery (A gallery mode showing off Artwork, cut-scenes and possibly voice lines)

Street fighter artwork featuring Sagat

M.Bison and all his Dolls

.Redesigned Ui (A new and better looking UI for the game)

A new looking VS screen featuring Abigail and Kolin

New VS screen

.A new second V-Trigger (Like previous street fighter games with multiple supers like Super Street fighter 4, Street fighter Aplha and Street Fighter III, this additional V-trigger will shake up how the game is played and change the way all the characters will play)

M.Bison using his new Psycho Power related V-Trigger!

R.Mikaā€™s new V-Trigger featuring nadeshiko using a ring-side chair!

Chun-liā€™s new V-Trigger seems to be something like a Kikosho

ā€¦and more

It will also be available as part of a free in-game update for current player and cost $39.99 by itself

Trailer:

1 Like

Hard to imagine people were clamoring for the return of the barrel break mini game, but okay.

1 Like

Well, remember that Aracde mode in itself apparently sells games by the millions lol

3 Likes

Honestly, a redesigned UI will be welcome. It looks clear they have added a new opening cinematic as well. New v triggers is something people have been asking for, although I admit I havenā€™t spent enough time with the game to really explore the existing ones. As far as Capcom game revisions at $39.99 this is probably a decent package for people who donā€™t own the game.

2 Likes

Wait. So if I have the base game, do I get all 28 characters or nah?

One sided rollback propably wonā€™t get fixed.

I donā€™t believe the hype.

KI at itā€™s worst is better than SF5 at itā€™s best.