Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

Hell, just make a big body who’s not disgustingly proportioned. The character just looks gross.

6 Likes

I didn’t know what I was looking at. Lol.

As we have seen with birdy capcom isn’t afraid of making gross charecter designs on purpose for their characters.

Now is that a good idea at this point in time is a completely different question

Just gonna leave this here:

He’s the big bad goofy over-sized henchman. Design wise, he’s okay. But was anyone really wishing for this guy? You know who I would’ve preferred?

or if we’re talking Final Fight…

1 Like

…what the actual ■■■■ capcom

3 Likes

Great, SF5 roster got a literal re-tard.

This game is a meme, and an old one.

At this point, I’m sure they’re just messing with the user base with the mentality that says “Hey! We know people will buy Street Fighter and they’ll buy this character too! Oh wait, they bought the Season Pass!”

This was exactly I first thought the moment I saw his size.

Don’t compare Aganos to this failed abortion of a design.

5 Likes

A lot of new stages though in sfv. :disappointed:

I wish I could get a refund of this game in exchange for Injustice2 source crystals.

1 Like

I thought about trading it in and you can only get like 2$ for it at Game stop.

1 Like

I honestly don’t hate Abigail as a character on the roster, but they really should’ve postponed him for a legacy character that people have been wanting like Q or whomever. Having 3 original characters in a row kind of kills a lot of the excitement because only the most lore heavy or curious fans will want to play them. Ed being a prime example of that.

But are not all 5 DLC characters NEW to the roster? I thought NONE were legacy characters?

Well, there’s Akuma who is a legacy character, and then they released Kolin, Ed, and now Abigail. This is why I suggest that there be another legacy character or two to spice up the bland taste that we’ve had for a while.

Besides Akuma, all 5 are supposed to be brand new to the SF roster. thats what SF teams said when Season 2 was announced…not sure how true that will become but its what they said.

If that’s true then that’s disappointing.

I agree! But thats exactly what they said. Look it up on any Season 2 information.
Maybe they are just trolling? they like to do that so Ive heard.

I’m thinking the female silhouette is one of the Dolls.

1 Like