Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

Well rumors are that the next character is called Menat who is Rose’s new apprentice

and then after that it’s Zuku who is Guys master

If this is true then Menat is pretty neat (only if she has soul power as well)

but not huge on Zeku just because i’d rather have Maki

I don’t know that any one or two characters are enough to revitalize an already existing game to a significantly better state. Cinder/Eyedol did ok for S2/S3 Killer Instinct, Rock Howard did ok for King of Fighters XIV, too early to say on Sub-Zero in Injustice 2, Akuma released with Tekken 7 so i don’t really count that one. I don’t know if DLC characters in Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite like Wolverine or Magnus would do much there either. I’m just taking them for what i feel they’re worth; shots in the arm for a game’s roster, character depth and meta.

I thought the Jeni girl reminded me of Rose. I figured she would cover that game play style for this game.

SO whats all the fuss about Abigail then?

… The what now?

He is supposedly leaked to be the next character in Season 2.

The girl with the crystal ball in Eds character story. the Jeannie

Oh, genie

She’s an Egyptian fortune teller, so I can see what you mean by that comparison.
The apprentice of Rose.

Yeah, wasn’t sure how to spell it lol. For some reason ( I guess because of I dream of Jeannie) google search comes up as “Jeannie”

Yeah… so played about an hour of SFV last night and man it can be fun against the CPU but playing humans is not fun. Everything is unsafe…and its nothing but throws and sweeps once you get blocked.
People beating me I know I can beat is so frustrating.
I want to enjoy it but every time I just dont understand how to not be unsafe when ppl just wait fro you to make a mistake.

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ that Abigail might be one of the most unattractive character designs I’ve ever seen o_O

I am seriously wondering what Capcom is thinking with some of this stuff :confused:

3 Likes

What was that? The design just looks so unappealing. I understand making a larger character but he just looks weird. It might be the arms or something.

Reminds me of this guy

2 Likes

It’s definitely not just his arms. He looks like mutant Abobo from Double Dragon :sweat:

3 Likes

I like his gameplay style. But Abigail’s design is weird… :confused:

1 Like

Abigail’s trailer

1 Like

He looks…odd. It’s like they were aiming for Juggernaut and forgot he has a helmet to compliment his odd design that makes him not look so weird.

But it’s bad when you feel like they’re trying really hard to impress you and instead they’re just making you cringe.

1 Like

Idk. I appreciate the fact he looks so…out there. If he looked like a normal looking dude around birdy/zangief size/heft he wouldn’t have such a…unique look and outline. He would just look generic.

However there are waaay more cooler characters they could have used that have not been in street fighter before. Especially if final fight is a source they could pull from.

Yeah, definitely not a character for me. He looks like one of those inflated gay bara characters (but without the monster dong) who chows down steroids for every meal.

It takes all types I guess. But I think the character looks utterly ridiculous -shrug-

1 Like

Can he be thrown tho??? :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m seeing a lot of Aganos in there. Still, I’ve been waiting for them to remix that theme for thirty years so I’ll definitely give him a spin.

2 Likes

If they wanted a big character, they could have just made the Dancing Bear a playable character.