Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

I hate the name. XD
And no offense to people called Ed! Not at all. There’s nothing wrong with the name Ed!

I just think it’s a really off name to give a character like this.

A horse is a horse, of course, of course, And no one can talk to a horse, of course, That is, of course, unless the horse Is the famous Mr. Ed~🎵

He’s got the same fireball mechanics as Shin Hisako.

Possibly the next new character has been shown in this screenshot of Ed’s Story Mode:

Ed’s full story mode:

Capcom keeps releasing all this crap, wanting fans who feed on nostalgia to spend their money on it. And look at Juri’s outfit, that’s not how she looked in SSF4. What’s with those sleeves?
And come on, Abigail? Were there truly anyone out there who wanted that guy in the game so passionately that they felt it necessary to have him take a spot on the roster? What a waste.

Guys, it’s your money, if you want all this sh#t, then buy them.
I’m not giving Capcom any more of my money. Such a disappointment of a game this has been…

I am getting tiered of it to man…Costumes are fun and all but when there are bigger things to be concerned about for this game seeing costumes release every month or so with no word on things like Arcade mode, New mechanics like V-skills or even improved Netcode it gets annoying

Abigail is such a poor choice for a new character (Out of all the Final fight characters he gets picked? Not Sodom or Maki who haven’t been seen in ages?)

I will say the character Variety at EVO for this game is very nice right now

1 Like

WHen does the other "new"character release? I havent seen anything on him for a month. THe little blond kid that turned into a BISON/Balrog wannabe

Ed is already out.

Season 2 is all about new characters. But Abigail is just a Hugo clone, unless Capcom finds something completely new to do with him. However, I agree out of all the Final Fight characters to choose from, this was a really lame one, imo.

As for Sodom and Maki, they would be returning characters and thus wouldn’t be in Season 2. I’d love to see them back along with Cody though.

So glad I didn’t purchase that DLC pak.

1 Like

Ey, it’s capcom,could be all trolling and being Haggar

But I don’t belive so

They should just skip the rest of this season and just get to season 3. Sakura and Sagat have the potential to save this game.

Yes, adding more shotos to the game will bring the casuals around… as much as I hate it. -sigh-

1 Like

I’d really turn the game back on for Sagat.

He’s always been a cool character, but never one I’d like to play as. I like his stance in the story though (as lacking as that may be) and he’s the one true rival for Ryu, who is already a really boring character, as standard as they come, and without Sagat, even more so.

1 Like

Damn that says a lot. I havent seen not one video, comment, …notta when it comes to ED. I figured he hadnt been released yet

I’ve played as him for about ten minutes. He has very strange controls where all his specials are just hitting two buttons simultaneously. It’s not that I object to this (or any) sort of control scheme, it’s just that it makes him feel like he’s in a completely different game than any other character…

Some of his moves are pretty cool but the character design is meh.

So I just streamed his Character Story mode and I beat Survival on Easy with him.

Ehhhh… he looks ridiculous. LIke one of the VIllage People LOL
His move are easy, but are all very similar in what they do and how they control the space.
The tapping punch 123 move isnt consistent because you have to hit it way to fast to make it come out. Reminds me of NRS combos with button presses so close together you have to reach over with your left left and spaz out on the button.
He does have some power though… but over all , not just ED, but the entire game just isnt as good as it could be.

They’re fan favorites and Sakura is probably one of the more fun shotos to play.

So there are 3 SPots left for the DLC characters or 2?
Akuma
Kolin
Ed
"Abigail"
??
??
Man if the last 2 are anything like Ed and Abigail… oh man. THe entire roster is just mediocre.

I just wish all these SF fans would see the light that is KI and understand the brilliance in its roster, gameplay, meta, and hype!

2nd one should be Kolin.

1 Like