Street Fighter IV on backward compatability

I have Super and Ultra but not VanillašŸ˜‚ Cmon.Last time I checked the backwards compatability website, SSF4 and USF4 had way more votes than vanilla.So from a logic standpoint this makes no sensešŸ˜‚

Fightcade :wink:

1 Like

Vanilla SF4 is fine to try the series. But they probably want $20 for it and if youā€™re able to find one of the three remaining discs in the world it will either be $5 in the bargain bin or $100 on eBay as a collectorā€™s item.

But the online for this game will be dead because anyone playing on 360 is playing Ultra AE. So just know what you are getting into.

Edit: [quote=ā€œVerminatorX, post:22, topic:19641ā€]
Fightcade
[/quote]

I actually have it on 360. Iā€™m just looking for convenienceā€¦

1 Like

The training mode mod for fightcade sucks

Bs ps4 has ps now 3rd strike but no way to buy it

All I can say is this is disappointing. Instead of SSF4 which had all the DLC addons, they put vanilla on backwards compatibility, the one version that canā€™t be upgraded. Might as well be Street Fighter 4 Rainbow Edition, cause thereā€™s some funny stuff youā€™ll be able to do in this version. Say hello to Mega Sagat, the 3/4 lifebar punisher.

1 Like

They probably only did vanilla SF so more people would have to purchase the BC version. Since everyone has the Ultra disc version. Gaemstop still has a bunch of copies of vanilla versionā€¦I cant remember how much,maybe 8$ or so.