HE LIVES!!

SKULLOMANIA IS BACK!!

OMG best thing to ever be announced

3 Likes

That Skullomania theme remix, though.

1 Like

Time to get a PS4 lol

1 Like

Good lord, another fighting game coming to PS4 and not Xbox One. Honestly, what gives? Where are the XB1 exclusives? Arg, whatever. That’s another rant for another time, I guess. :frowning:

Anyways, I love the way this game looks! Loved EX3 on PS2. Hoping we’ll see Doctrine Dark make a comeback, perhaps? But yeah, what I’ve seen of this game so far makes me think it’ll be a day one purchase for me.

Because these are Japanese developers and Xbone is American. Xbone isn’t very popular in Japan while PS4 is, so I’d guess that might be the reason. Why make a game for a “failing” console?

I dunno, Xbox One is selling at a faster rate than the Xbox 360 did in its first four years and the 360 got a substantial number of Japanese developed games, including fighters. The 360 didn’t do well in Japan either, as far as I can recall.

I mean, correct me if I’m wrong, as I don’t want to dispense inaccurate info, but this is all just from what I’ve read.

I’m assuming you put “failing” in quotes because it’s really only failing in Japan. It’s doing really well in the US and I believe it’s doing relatively okay in Europe? Possibly? So if you’re a developer, are you really looking at XB1 as a failure because it’s not doing well in your home country even though it’s doing really well in other places and really well overall, regardless of the fact that it’s still getting trounced by PS4, who’s doing historically well?

I dunno, maybe they have a limited budget and see their game as too “Japanese” for a console that tends to skew Western (ie shooters, wetern RPGs etc)? I suppose that’s possible, though if so, I think it’s kinda sad. I love fighting games, JRPGs, etc. Xbox 360 had plenty of these. I’m not sure why all of a sudden, XB1 is bereft of them.

1 Like

That is correct. ^^

1 Like

I can see what he means with this game looking like a Japanese Killer Instint graphics wise. Makes me wonder if that would be a cool crossover…

D.Dark is back Baby!! EXPROSION

3 Likes

Woohoo!! My favorite character EX3 character is BACK! Definitely getting this game now (even though I was planning to before :slight_smile: )

Doctrine Dark looks badass!
Now I just need Blair Dame, then I’m good. ^^

1 Like

Beta info:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/15/fighting-ex-layer-coming-to-ps4-beta-begins-december-11/

And new trailer:

6 Likes

Really psyched for this game!! Glad it has a name and a beta. Loved the SF EX games, and this one’s looking fun so far. Hope it turns out well!

I can’t wait for the beta to begin. :3
The 11th can’t come soon enough!

1 Like

BLAIR DAME!!! HERE WE GO!!!

Edit:

Another pic of Blair Dame, and also D.Dark…

… Still from the back… I wonder if we’ll ever see her front. XD

2 Likes

Demo gameplay showcase from Arika.

1 Like

D.Dark VS artwork, and Blair’s teased… I WANNA SEE BLAIR DAME, GADDAMMAT!!! D:

D.Dark looks cool though. Love those intense eyes. :heart:

3 Likes

Even compared to how she used to look, she seems crazy ripped now! Steroid issues? :joy: