Fighting EX Layer

There was a demo for this game on April 1st (today) in Akihabara, Tokyo. The game is real.

Yes! My favorite part of April Foolā€™s is the stuff that actually turns out to be true.

2 Likes

Skullomania are dope cause heā€™s inspired on the tokusatsu Kamen Rider series.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t played an EX game in years and now would be a good time for Arika to make EX 4 for real on Consoles & PC.

Oh and Tell Arika that we want this to happen - https://mobile.twitter.com/arika_co_jp/status/848206452153999360

Honestly the only ā€œshotocloneā€ I ever likedā€¦

Kairi.

Look how awesome he looks.

4 Likes

Kairi was always my favorite from the EX series.

I still canā€™t believe someone thought he was Kazuya knockoff. Just makes my IQ drop.

well isnt he a kazuya rip? lmao

1 Like

Nah.

i think he is, i guess namco influenced crapcom

am I the only one who kind prefers the EX characters over most other street fighter characters?

Woah. He looks amazing.

I must find more information! Lol

I really hope that this is 100% real and that weā€™re seeing more on this at E3. I needs me some Doctrine Dark!!

1 Like

ā€œEssplosivess!ā€

2 Likes

Another one of my favorites.

Canā€™t get enough of when he says that lol.

1 Like

*Arika

Hereā€™s more Info and its a bit of good and a bit of bad. Arika is lacking funding and a publisher (Yes Capcom is not involved with this game). However they are going to start a crowdfunding campaign within the coming months.

Plus Skullomania, Garuda & Blair all the way for me :slight_smile:

Quick MS get in there and get an actual exclusive for the Xbox. You know like you said youā€™d have!

2 Likes
2 Likes

nice. like the addition of zangief :smile: