Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

I havent played KI since I downloaded eagle that day.
I completely understand about Nightwing.

It’s just like when mvc3 omitted Psylocke it kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth-
I mained Kenshi devorah ermac & quan chi in mkx

I’ve heard rumours about Rorschach but again it’s not fully Nightwing & judging from starfires interaction with Damian in game it’s not gonna be this injustice-

1 Like

My crystal ball is saying that there’s a new character reveal trailer today…

…wait a minute, it’s here already!

3 Likes

So she’s pretty much the Rose of the game then? I actually kinda like her

Reminds me a lot of Viola from Soul Calibur V. She looks rather cool, quick and flashy. Might give me a reason to go back and play SFV.

1 Like

uh… she really looks great.

Issa Waifu

I’m a fan of her story costume, remnds me of both Viola from Soul Calibur V and Sadira from Killer Instinct.

3 Likes

What is it with SFV/Capcom and skimpy clothes or in her case, scraps of bangages, signifying a ‘battle costume?’

At least everything else about the character looks kinda cool.

The whole “sexy mummy” thing is kinda a reach.
Besides, no one beats Ermac when it comes to being a sexy mummy. Not even Kan-Ra.

She looks cool.

I’ll try her out.

A mix of Rose and Venom from (GG)

Im seeing a lot fo reused animations from RMika, CHun Li, Juri, ect…

I think she looks cool and I like her Omen ball style… but lets be honest SFV Season 2 has been a major DUD!!! Only Akuma has been great…the rest have just been average or below.

Kolin is fun but nothing amazing to me

Ed would be more fun if he were a motion character

Abigail is actually pretty fun

But nothing ‘Main’ worthy for sure

This character looks cool in alternate costumes!

Ive missed viola but seriously not sure this characters enough to bring me back to anything more than casual practice
I’d rather spend the money elsewhere

The character is an improvement in this series

I dunno, i’ve kinda believed that SFV’s S2 had started out pretty weak but as time has gone on, they’ve released pretty interesting characters. AND did their player base a service with the 2.5 patch. They’re aimed and done pretty well at shaking up the status quo. I can respect Capcom a bit for that.

The lack of Soul Calibur this entire console generation irks me. Yeah, we got SC2 HD remake, but I’d much rather have SCV re-release on PS4, tbh.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t think Namco knows what to do with SC. No one liked V and unlike with tekken, the fans don’t seem to want to buy he exact same game over and over again. I just don’t think they have any ideas for the series.

2 Likes

After SC3, SC just became way to complicated. Having over 100 moves and variations of those moves was just way too much to learn.

If they want SC to return, give it a KI-ish reboot with a simple yet deep fighting engine.

1 Like

So, Menat has been out for 3 hours now.

She is kinda fun… She only has 3 special moves which is kinda disappointing. Throwing her orb, calling it back and a jump-grab. Capcom clearly want you to play her a certain way, not very flexible as a character. Which is kinda a shame.

I find Menat to be really fun. A lot of orb possibilites. There is a lot of combo potential based on orb placement and spacing alone. Then you have the V-Trigger which allows for some crazy combos!

Damn i didnt know she was out! I thought i was just a reveal trailer ! LOL