Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

Oh yeah, I saw this video about it…

Ed intrigues me… I’m curious to see what he can do and what his gameplay would be like. Also how his relationship with his boyfriend Balrog turns out. :3

1 Like

I just am at odds with how beautiful these stages are but the gameplay is just turtle-paced and repetitive

If it had transitional combos like KI…and KI took their costume aesthetic… do I want too much lol

1 Like

Is Ed his given name? I just can’t really imagine that announcer guy at the character select screen saying cool names like ‘Vega,’ ‘Necali,’ ‘Dhalsim,’

…and then Ed.

Guess we’ll find out, Kolin was a pretty interesting character far as her workings. Hopefully he keeps with the trend.

In light of the recent news about the next DLC character, here’s a fun fact: Ed was voiced by Edward Bosco…who happens to be the same guy who voiced a certain sorcerer that some of us believe he did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Edward Bosco also voices certain blessed Shadow Lord

4 Likes

These dlc characters are so lame

1 Like

But…you have a picture of twelve? :joy:

Boie ill buy 12 copies of sfv if they put him in the game

2 Likes

Maybe he will be avaible in SFXII. It’s a matter of time :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill be dead by the time that comes out

4 Likes

Laura… wins…

Hints on the next DLC character…

I’m such an idiot. I accidentally purchased Season 2 of SFV thinking it was Season 1 for some reason. I wouldn’t mind it so much if they at least included a character from Third Strike like Q or Oro. Not fond of them all being new to SF considering it will just be someone from story. Next up will probably be one of the Psycho Dolls you fight at the base…

Woe all these story mode characters who get maximum 5 minutes each of screen time are WAAAYYY better than all these previously established characters from past games. EDD ed and eddy looks great

I wonder what Balrog did to upset his boyfriend Ed so much that he’d toss him around with his psycho power like that…

Ed?..

ED?!?!

9 Likes

Ed…

Lol I know. It’s joke… XD

1 Like

I know. No offense to anyone called Ed, but… that’s such a stupid name for a character like that. XD

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t understand why they choose that name for him…