Still can not download the app. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit. Nov 1511 update. The install will start then completely stop giving an error message. 0x80073cf0. I can download every other app except Killer Instinct. Who can help?

After 3 days I still can not download the app. I’m running Windows 10 64 bit. Nov 1511 update. The install will start then completely stop giving an error message. 0x80073cf0. I can download every other app except Killer Instinct. Who can help?

Open a run window (win + R) then type in wsreset, press enter and it should just do it it could take a while but just let it finish. then reset your PC for good measure then check if you can download.

Thanks for the response my friend but I have done this millions of times plus many other cmds and fixes still no luck

have you tired resetting windows 10? i know its hassle but i’ve had to do it in the past to fix issues like this.

Sadly yes my
friend twice

I believe it’s the app itself

hmm, best option in this case might be to wait for an official statement, or update that should fix the issue.

so true… that’s what i’m waiting for. ask around for me maybe you will get better responses

Update to what. I have the nov 1511 update

I meant the game gets an update, they might have to fix some WP store issues with the file or something, but also make sure you have all the latest updates for windows, not just 1511, theres more updates for win 10 after that

I’m up to date

Thanks for the support fam. Much appreciated.