Steam Summer Sale

Well unfortunately I can’t seem to get the online part of it working, plus that community patch I mentioned earlier that adds the PS3 exclusive characters keeps you from being able to play online as well, so…

That being said I do have the game on 360 as well, I just don’t have any of the DLC on the 360 version.

I managed to get the online to work. The thing is the online is horrible. Skips everywhere on the PC version. I had fun though with the arcade mode.

1 Like

If you like Batman Arkham and Assassin’s Creed combat and stealth mixed together and set in the Tolkienverse, then there’s a good chance you’ll like it.

1 Like

I own this game way too many times. PS3,PS4, Vita, PC…lol

2 Likes

Like I said: It’s a good game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Transistor looks beautiful. I hear it’s pretty good so I might go for it too.

Really eyeing Dead Cells but I’m not sure of it since it’s in Early Access. Can anyone vouch for it?

Transistor ends faster than you expect, so be warned. It does have new game plus, which helps.

I want this game.

The problem is… I don’t know poker.

If you ever need someone to show you the ropes in the game of poker I’m your man.

1 Like

Mind if we revive this old thread?

Anyways, I’m looking for games that are either 50%+ off or under $10 that you guys think I should try. Any ideas? I’m already considering Final Fantasy 7 and Azure Striker Gunvolt.

Dragon’s Dogma is £7 I would recommend this to anyone who likes fun.:grinning:

Definitely Final Fantasy 7 or 10 if in your price range.

FF5 6 or 7