Starting to have greedy Kim Wu dreams

Night before last I dreamed that she walk up to me and kissed me. Then I dreamed last night that I won Evo with her… IG hurry up! Patience is now delving into sanity reserves!

3 Likes

As for the kissing part …How dare you steal my kisses!

2 Likes

The last thing I remember about the first dream is after the kiss everything turned pink :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :kissing_heart: lol

1 Like

Don’t worry “My” wifu will be on her way soon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This Kim Wu thing is getting out of hand.

1 Like

your telling me lol

2 Likes

Lol talk about bizarroland. smh

1 Like

So now can you remember exactly, if any, what does Kim Wu look like AND how does she appear in your dream? Overall what is Kim Wu’s physical appearance? Was she WELL-ENDOWED too by any chance? :wink:

BTW that must have been a pretty good, cool, and neat dream about Kim Wu you had last night :smile: :smiley: :relaxed:

BURN!, And enjoy it.

1 Like

Remember the “Kim Wu for Season 2” banner that Red made? That was her face. And Yes she had it going on :smile:

1 Like

This makes me want someone or myself to create a thread/discussion about the weirdest dreams you had (not just KI, can be other video games too) like in the Season 2 forums. Who’s with me? :grinning:

3 Likes

i will admit this thread is getting wired.

LOL This Thread. I really want Kim Wu, but not enough to start dreaming about her. Patience Friends.

1 Like

http://kripparrian.com/download/file.php?avatar=110_1411196987.png !!!

1 Like

Lol you guys are nuts :joy:

For those resisting the love, embrace it, embrace the love of Kim, embrace your wifu!

Especially you @M00NLightNinja

2 Likes

LOL and i thought i was the one this was getting strange.

1 Like

But I wanna have a dream about her.

1 Like