Stage Thoughts/Theories?

Cherry blossoms that blow through the window
Palace view
Shiny mirrored floor that gives ode to original KI stages ( fulgor, riptor)

1 Like

21 is too young

2 Likes

Ah true, though he also mentioned it’s a very very early backstory based on what us fans suggested back in the old forums tho ^^;

1 Like

Traditional and modern fusion theme for the stage too (maybe some modern type dojo even)

3 Likes

How about around 23 years old?

1 Like

How about A remixed version of her dojo?

1 Like

Something like this?

2 Likes

That. City at night is dope as f

Love it! An ultra puts the neon signs and power out!

Oh well. We can dream

1 Like

My guess it will be inside or outside a temple with a beautiful scenery with a dragon statue somewhere on the stage. I bet it will be called Dragon’s lair, like Jago’s stage.

1 Like

Or Dragon Temple/Dragon’s Temple :wink:

1 Like

I was playing Dead Or Alive Last Round last night and that cherry blossom tree stage is so pretty

I also loved the Soul Calibur Setsuka stage

But I can be at least hopeful about the Kim Wu stage.
Most of the stages are very nice.

I still would like to see foreground-stripped stages
(Similar to practice stage, with a simplified floor with only the furthest plane visible.

Aganos just the sea
Sadira just the bog in the distance
aria just the city
Sabrewulf just the mountainous home castle in bg

U get it

If you mind me asking, what’s the reason you’d like Background Stripped Stages? Just wondering. I’m very curious. :slight_smile:

Love the idea of the Sakura trees. Somebody posted a picture above with some surrounding a bridge with some sort of building/temple in the background. That would be perfect IMO.

I’d definitely like it to be on the bridge with a stream/river running beneath. Having the temple be slightly off center, behind a semi-dense collection of cherry blossom trees.

2 Likes

Basically because it’s so bo ring the SAM E. Same after 3 years

Look at blazblue

Am i the only one who thinks Kim Wu’s stage is SUPER Meh?

Like in the trailer, they try to show off the stage dynamics, buts its just sparks and birds, and fruit falling over!

Its so bland compared to every other stage. Every other stage has INCREDIBLE dynamics and endings, but Kim’s is just a monochrome lifeless alley.

It cant be just me right?

I think it makes a nice change. It’s a dark gritty back Street alley.
I love that it’s a throw back to big trouble in little china. It actually hae people in it.
I think people had built up the notion of cherry blossoms, forests and dojos.
The stage had taken everyone by surprise, no one was expecting it.

i want to see who the people are! maybe its Orchid and her team of Disavowed agents!

It’s an homage to Big Trouble, Little China. They indicate this in the trailer with Kan-Ra

And the truck that comes in when she does an Ultra.

2 Likes

I get that, but it just looks so Meh.

Was there really no better looking place in that movie? with more things happening in the background?

Or is the movie SO GOOD, that if i watched it, it would change my mind completely?