Stage Question

So in TJ’s stage where when you do the stage finisher, I noticed that when I was playing, when you play as orchid and stage finisher somebody, she looks away, why? I never got that part…

1 Like

Left side of the screen. Right by the ropes.

If they are in the left corner, then you will be good to go.

huh? I am talking about the character, not the mechanic, I know how to stage ultra.

You want to know why Orchid looks away?

no other character looks away, I was just wondering why, thats all

Who knows. I never noticed, or looked that closely at it.

Welp, it’s weird, Is it because of the bright lights or what

Can you post a video or photo because I’m not exactly sure if I’ve seen this before.

That’s her stage ultra pose.

It occurs on Kan Ra and Combo stage ultras

Two of my screen shots

From the animation in the orchid stage ultra it seems it’s a variant of her losing time out animation sequence.

6 Likes

Bingo! That’s what I meant.

Any idea why she looks away from the opponent falling in the back in TJ’s stage?

Look at the screens ma homie uploaded. XD

1 Like

It’s just an expression of her proving that this ’ would be quick’

Complete attitude I kinda wish they had her wiping her hands and a quick vocal of ‘hmph!’

She eliminated her acquired target.
She tells you guys at the beginning of every match. Lol

3 Likes

I don’t get the would be quick expression, what statement is she making by looking away from the opponent falling to his death?

She has eliminated the target she spotted.
Ok maybe I’ll try another definition.

Job well done?

I can’t be the only one who gets it

But why she look away? Like that quick. i was assuming the brightness, but ok.

Think of it this way. The match was so quick, easy and boring that after she stage Enders him she immediately looks away and will probably do something else. She doesn’t even look towards the body. She simply knows that she kicked his/hers ■■■ hard enough to kill them and is simply looking away like a badass.

Or it’s just a cool cheesy pose she likes to do when she completes a mission…choose whatever suits your fancy lol

5 Likes

You nailed it lol. Thank you.

That said, it does make her look badass, and belittles her opponent. IMO, orchid doing that on Sadira would be brutal yo.

I think that’s the entire point. It’s just a winning pose to make her look badass and belittle her opponent.

Diva