Speculation for Gargos' trailer?

Seeing Kim Wu’s & Tusk’s trailer, wonder how Gargos’ trailer would look like?

Let’s face it… Gargos is a gargoyle!

Gargos:
For millions of years… my kind were locked away in this void. My heralds had been unleashed… hidden from the human race. Now… our time has come. We are free… and I am to rule. As one of the devil’s servants… all must worship me… or die! I am one of the mighty Shadow Lords!

• Jago: You served your purpose to me, monk. Now suffer along with your precious sister!
  • Kim Wu: Foolish girl, you cannot win!
  • Tusk: Pathetic man. I took your life away, and you think you can take mine?
  • ARIA: Stupid machine, I am not so easily bested!

Kinda like how Tusk made his one liners.

2 Likes

"Pitiful planet…"
Camera shows some of the characters, specially New Night Guard
"Their innhabitants are so short minded…"
Camera shows Tusk and Kim Wu. Then changes to Jago, who seems disturbed
"They think they serve to ancient powers"
Jago transforms into Shago
"They belive they can oppose me…"
Camera shows ARIA and Ultratech forces
"But they are not facing a powerfull monster…"
Omen and “omen clones” fight against them
Black screen, silence
"They are facing a God!“
Gargos intro, music enters very loud
Some clips of Gargos obliterating Kim, Tusk, Maya, Aria and Jago
"I’M GARGOS, LORD OF SHADOWS, AND THIS WORLD HAS SEEN THE LIGHT FOR THEIR LAST TIME!!” "I WILL DRAG THEM INTO THE OBLIVION, KICKING AND SCREAMING!!!"
Gargos victory pose its showed

2 Likes

Anyone else have ideas on how Gargos’ trailer will be like?

Any way with the lines of “Kneel to your god” & “Pitiful creature”.

Eyedol is teased

I wish :pensive:

2 Likes

His trailer is mainly going to be about Shadow lords without a doubt and his tease, which we will see a year later, of A two headed guy?? Idk that idea just came to me. I don’t think any game had a two headed thing before. (Sarcasm)

“They have summoned me.”

Flashback shots of the ending of Story Mode. ARIA, Cinder and Sadira in The Pinnacle, Kan-Ra being scared of the portal, etc.

“Through elaborate planning and betrayal, and for reasons beyond my knowledge, they have allowed me to come to this reality and crush it beneath my heel.”

(ARIA is now on Shadow Jago’s stage, awaiting combat.)

“That machine wishes to defeat me for a selfish purpose: for the sake of her own ideals. To prove that the path of feeble technology is greater than the path of flesh and blood.”

(Intro)

“I will show them that they are both wrong. They will soon know that the one true path…is Gargos.”

(Nameplate shows up. Gargos does some portal punch combos and defeats her. He now fights against Jago.)

“My power is unfathomable, and my minions unlimited.”

(Summons Izzik and Dretch, who do their thing before Gargos eats them both.)

“First, that puny monk’s human form will be crushed once and for all, leaving only his shadow left.”

(Gargos does a combo on Jago that ends with Devil’s Divide into spite kicks before slamming him on the ground. Fighting Orchid now.)

“Then, I will consume his sister’s soul, and she shall serve alongside him and bow to me.”

(Orchid gets wrecked. Transition to Gargos slaughtering other random fighters.)

“Finally, one by one, all of the warriors will fall, and instead of giving them death, I will give them an eternity as sustenance and playthings for my kingdom.”

(Gargos poses next to Shadow Jago and Omen, who laughs manically.)

“I am Gargos. The Shadow Lord. And soon, once I have crushed this universe and gained its power…no other universe will escape my grasp. Hahahahaha! Pitiful creatures…”

(Outro)

Aaaand just for fun:

ARIA’s voice can be heard.

“You think you have won, Gargos? It appears that you have underestimated my knowledge of the supernatural…”

(A mighty roar is heard, along with stomping. Gargos turns towards this noise.)

“Hmmhmmhmm. Greetings…”

(Cut to Eyedol.)

“…my old friend.”

(Eyedol screams again and rushes towards the camera. KI Logo. End scene!)

1 Like

Something about the planet being Doomed
Intro
Metal music ensues
Orbital suplex, swoop, mudamudamudamudamuda, etc
Ultra
Outro
Possible preview at Shadow Lords mode
(-wait a few weeks-)
Tease of either -redacted-, a brand new character, or Eyedoll.

PLEASE NO EYEDOL!!!

Keith hates Eyedol!