Soul Calibur 6

ayyyyyy

Really hope they donā€™t. Focus on guest characters this is an opportunity to invest in quality original characters-, but thatā€™s just me. If it pleases the project soul staff by all means, but any of the wished upon guest characters can all be made with the create a souls feature.

That Soul Calibur 3 weapon master feature was amazing- and I really liked both create a soul customization in 4/5

The only thing was you might fight a zesty clown with Kilik bo staff and a diaper or a 6 foot bull headed viola with Afro and blue skin

I always had the impression that Tinkle was a representation of Miyamoto after office hoursā€¦

4 Likes

You might be right. XD

Max talking about all the things we know so far about the game.

2 Likes

So far the game is looking pretty good.

ALRIGHT! YES! COOL! AWESOME! EXCELLENT! SWEET! GREAT GAMING NEWS INDEED! SOUL CALIBUR FTW! SOUL CALIBUR FOR THE FREAKING WIN! :grinning: :smiley: :grin: :smile: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap:

1 Like

Actually if I recalled correctly, Ivy has stopped aging and overall is now technically immortal/now has eternal life due to the magical, mystical powers/properties of her whip-blade/blade-whip in the overall Soul Calibur lore and universe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes very much so. Ivy is the supreme alchemist and quite the witch

1 Like

Yes
70 PERCENT DONE!:scream:
Create a soul!
Reversal Edge animations
Critical Edge
Armour Break!
Yun Seong!

They could literally ship this game in April & add DLC

sounds like 1 guest character across the platforms I hope

I like the idea of simpler input instead of dial a reversal or some chars having three button input and chars like voodoo having one

Rumours says the guest character will be Lightning from Final Fantasy 13ā€¦ I freaking hope NOT!!!
One of the worst FF characters from one of the worst FF seriesā€¦

If Spinal ends up as guest I would drop everything and run to the nearest game store just to get it. A guy can dream.

1 Like

Ewww nooo

Source?

i hope Ivy gets improved, best version has been SC2 era. her stance changes used to be fluid, then they got clunky and some combos nerfed :confused:

also hoping to see nightmare and what goodies he will be adding to his skill set soon.

characters im watching out for

ivy
nightmare
mitsurugi
kilik
sophitia

i cant wait to see more gameplay, and how things are shaping up to be. definitely going to play this game heavily and get into chara customization.

lol i had Ivy in a SOTN Alucard get up. vampire hunter lets go haha

1 Like

I donā€™t have one other than what has been said on the subreddit:

As said, just a rumour, nothing confirmed, no sources, and hopefully not true either.

2 Likes

I would be disappointed if itā€™s real, but I doubt it. OP donā€™t have proof about Lighting is guest in SC6.

2 Likes

Exactly, and as I always say about leaks and rumours and such; donā€™t believe them until thereā€™s official confirmation on it.

2 Likes

SOUL CALIBUR 6 OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED NOW! THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE! :grinning: :smiley: :grin: :smile: :sunglasses:

2 Likes