Soul Calibur 6

Yes ivy was adopted by the valentines

Her cursed father was the link to her magical & dreadful bloodline

1 Like

It’s weird. After seeing so much in the trailer I want more. If that was Bamco’s plan for me to crave more, it’s working.

1 Like

Almost a month away!
I’m trying to get things done around my place so that when the game comes out I don’t have any projects procrastinated

1 Like

Same I’m trying to stay on top of assignments so that I don’t get too much to do when the game comes out.

1 Like

I do have an idea of what I can add to my first lizardman
Snake themed stuff.

Not only do I hope these return but also get some snake themed armor too.

I’ll also use this.

Still waiting to see what else I can unlock as well.

2 Likes

Looks like the swimsuits are one of our free packs with collectors edition

That could still be Japanese only.

That’s a Japanese only costume, from what I can gather.

Edit:
Speaking of Japanese only stuff… the Japanese collectors edition of Dead or Alive 6 has these…

So it’s not just in SC6 they do stuff like this.

Yes it is the only in Japan.

Anyway, swimsuits/ underwear are the base part of Creation in CAS

This screenshot alone is basically a swimsuit base (awesome alternate sophitia weapons by the way)

This is a Talim CAS I made with yep, a swimsuit/ bra top

I’m thinking Blade will be my Cervantes soul! He’s about the only character I know who uses a gun and a sword

I still want to see more going on with the game,

You really should follow the sub-reddit for Soul Calibur then. Stuff gets posted there immediately and people posting stuff that are easily missed.

Sounds neat.

What the ■■■■ is that? I’m afraid to ask what you’re supposed to do with it. Is it a mouse pad?

1 Like

Lol! You should see the yaoi & bara ones

Yeah, it’s one where you rest your wrist on the pillows to avoid straining it. A pretty cool invention… which has then been customised to look like butts or breasts. Or bara tiddies.

1 Like

Now what about what kind of fighting style can I use till Hwang and Aeon make DLC?

Found this on google

2 Likes

Is this aeon counting down to a reveal lol

1 Like

If that’s true than it’s weird that they even bothered making a Japan-only bikini outfit in the first place. I’ll guess I’ll wait for more news on that, confusion is never fun.

Well there was Taskmaster, and Deadpool, and Deathstroke, and that’s not counting video game characters (e.g. every Bloodborne character who cares about parrying opponents with gunshots).