So now that Tusk is confrimed, let me be the first to say it

If they have a costume that makes him look like a Jedi/Sith (complete with “laser sword”), I’m going to go bananas! :banana: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wasn’t original Tusk’s hair like a sandy blond or something? :-p

I don’t much care where they go with him story-wise so long as he looks cool. His retro will be full on barbarian, so no need to redo that for his standard costume. My only request is that he NOT be tied to random-Babylonian King dude…he’s already prolific enough in the storyline. As I’ve mentioned before, I think an over-reliance on that figure as an origin for too many characters would unnecessarily shrink the KI world. Just let it be a world full of werewolves, ghosts, energy chucking monks and all the rest.

I think it’s cooler that Hisako and Glacius and Aganos have absolutely nothing to do with one another - no need to shoe-horn EVERYTHING into some larger meta-historical narrative. Ultratech does fine as the thread bringing all these disparate parts together. It’s cool to have some characters more tied to one another than others (Aganos and Kan-Ra and Maya), but it’s also cool to let there be several different categories of that (Jago and Orchid and TJ, Jago and Omen, etc). It’s fine for some characters to stand more or less alone.

You got anything if Tusk can’t be a part of Babylon? I’d love for Tusk to be the “Highlander” of KI. An immortal.

1 Like

My only request for Tusk is that he’s around 6’11" and looks distinct from Thunder.

Would be totally cool with that. Would be a nice nod to his background and stage from KI2, which always struck me as having Gaelic influences.

1 Like

needs a beard too

Only if it’s his customization, I like him clean shaven more.

He needs a shirtless and barefoot TARZAN/ HULK like alternate!!!

Then a Terminator or a Mad Max or TITAN

Captain Caveman in the silly route Adam spoke of

1 Like

Or they can do the cap America route and just freeze him through time.

Or he can be immortal like vandal savage.

I wouldn’t mind a slightly more armoured and modern approach but with heavy barbarian roots

1 Like

The hype is REAL.

1 Like

Yeah they confirmed Tusk and Kim Wu at least 6 months ago in multiple places. Not sure where everyone has been all this time :confused:

IG said in the Riptor stream that if there is a Season 3, Tusk and Kim Wu are guaranteed. How long has S3 been confirmed now? @xNYKnux We’ve been following KI much closer than ‘news sites’.

Anyway, I hope his weapon is an accessory. Would love to see a variety of 2H weapon options.

3 Likes

Tusk with Stormtrooper outfit and light saber

Please give him a He-Man Accessory Set :smile: That would be too awesome

1 Like

DAH!!!

An Arnold skin or pack would be AWESOME!!

Various weapons to select from would be great too…

I’m not even a huge Conan fan, but Conan is a very cool character, and Tusk’s style WHOLLY bites of the Conan mythos.

5 Likes

I agree with you wholeheartedly - in fact, I actually think his KI2 theme was based off of the music from the first two Conan movies. I hear a fair amount of similarity there.

3 Likes

THEY BETTER REVAMP TUSK!

There’s no time travel anymore, so its time for a new change in Tusk!

Highlander-Mad Max style!

What if Tusk IS the random Babylonian King Dude?

Well, that would certainly be a novel and unexpected twist, but I still wouldn’t be in favor of it.

I like the idea of mountain man/survivalist Tusk. Not sure how he could be tied into the story without being too much of an outlier (but after Maya, I think IG could pull anything off). Maybe he takes on the task of hunting Sabrewulf or something during a vacation in Europe (like, he has a narrow encounter with him or something) and then gets dragged into the Ultratech/Gargos mess by running into Orchid, TJ, et al?

(Although… please have him say ‘Dah!’ at some point. You can take away the fur loincloth, but don’t take away the Dah, IG)

2 Likes