Small suggestion for the Crafting menu

So far I am enjoying what I have played of the mode. Its nice to see something focused on single player. One thing I have seen that could use a small improvement is in the crafting menu.
If there were a way to sort the craftable items by the item it takes to craft them that would be really helpful in being able to decide how to use the crafting resources.
Not a huge change but but it would really help.

1 Like

I would also like if there were more items to craft at any given time in the Emporium. It’s a bit confusing that it’s always random, and you have to wait several days for the list to update. For example, at my first play-through I could craft a few healing scrolls, but I haven’t seen that item since. It would be better if we could manage this better and if we could try to plan ahead with crafting materials and know when we’ll craft what.

1 Like

Good point. I havent seen any healing scrolls, I have to farm astral gems and buy health packs, and I usually dont he alot of them.
What I would like is just a complete catalog of craftable items in the emporium, just like the way it is now. If I can afford them great, if not then its back to farming.