Simple request for Kim Wu

I was thinking of a playstyle we have yet to see in Killer Instinct and then I was reminded of Marvel and how Cinder and Aria play a lot like Marvel characters. Then I remembered the character Iron Fist and thought it would be cool if Kim Wu’s gameplay was based around elemental enhancements. Similar to Iron Fist wielding three different types of fire that alter how he plays. Or even similar to Shulk from Smash Bros using his monado arts to adapt to different situations. I think this would be amazing for Kim Wu as an element based character switching between enhancements.

2 Likes

Like a Rekka Character mixed in with stance changes? Hmm…Sounds interesting. I used to main Iron Fist in Marvel (I play Phoenix Wright now. LAWYERS 4 LYFE), so I know exactly what your talking about.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I’m saying. An evolution to the rushdown designs we see in this game. The mixups would be insane and it’s always a gamble depending on which elemental power you trigger.

1 Like

Hmmm this makes me want to pull out injustice and play Nightwing!!!

2 Likes

Nightwing was one of my mains in that game. The versatility between the kali sticks to the bo staff was well done.

2 Likes

So you want a rekka character with buff states? I do see that as a possibility I guess.

2 Likes

Similar to Iron Fist, yes. It would make Kim Wu one of the flashiest and combo intensive characters in the game. I’m sure Cinder users would probably even pick her up. Imagine a variation in the rekkas depending on the elemental buff.

1 Like