Should leaving the match durring an ultra count as a disconnect and punish?

OK. Iā€™d have to make some anyways. LOL

I actually havenā€™t fought your shadow. Iā€™ve fought FallofSerpahsā€™s Shadow. Lol Would you like me to fight your Shadow?

Ha ha! Iā€™m not really that goodā€¦ Im just really good with Omen. But I get my asss kicked alot in ranked. Iā€™m still in GOLD tierā€¦so Im not doing something right!

Ive had some tough times against your shadow too @TheNinjaOstrich ā€¦so dont count yourself short man.

Hey we all win and loose someā€¦ everyone that plays loosesā€¦no one is unbeatable!

I did man! thanks! I added you and fought your shadow. I think we are probably about 12 hours apart in time zones so we are probably never online at the same time. We will meet up one dayā€¦until then just fight my shadows if you like!

Iā€™m pretty sure there is no penalty besides taking the loss. I donā€™t know why you would quit out though, especially if you are going to get right back on and play. It seems like it would take too much time.

I donā€™t think the game needs to let you leave, but maybe they could put you in the queue for your next match. It takes a significant amount of time between matches, and I know it sounds impatient, but I donā€™t get to play all that much. So I donā€™t like to spend 2/3 of my game time staring at load screens. So, maybe once the ultra starts it could ask if you want to search for a new match and then start the search so that it isnā€™t ā€œdownā€ time.

IMO the point of doing an ultra is to say ā€œlook at what I can doā€ its essentially like a taunt just longer, in some cases a lot longer. if someone taunted you during a match you wouldnā€™t just quit, it just makes the victory sweeter. so basically what Iā€™m saying is, I think you should get punished, firstly because its a little disrespectful IMO to just leave even if youā€™ve already lost, and secondly because whatā€™s the point in quitting? its just gonna take longer to load up the game again plus your more unlikely to fight the same person meaning your not gonna get a chance for that sweet revenge.

also hi

well like i said, sometimes I play a round or 2 before I go to work, and dont have time for a tripple ultraā€¦or just want them to end the round to play again. Its more of a time constraint deal.

1 Like

The one time I RQ i wasnt playing another match afterwardā€¦ I was like F this ā– ā– ā– ā–  muther ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ! lolā€¦IM done ha ha