Should Gargos Talk?

So he laughed in the trailer which is fine, but should Gargos actually say words during his intro/outro? Personally I would rather he was more bestial and didn’t speak.

Can’t be a dark overlord and not speak, I’d rather eyedol not speak imo. I always thought out of the two that eyedol was the stronger of the two and used a weapon and brute strength but is dumb as rocks while Gargos used cunning and flight to fight.

5 Likes

Yes!!!

Considering he has already spoken to Jago as the “Tiger Spirit”, he probably has a voice.

Yes, he should have a dark, menacing voice.

1 Like

Absolutely! He is way to intelligent to not be able to speak any language that he comes in contact with.

If Omen can speak, so can Gargos!

3 Likes

He should sound like Christopher Walken

2 Likes

Lol “I’ve come… To take over your planet. If you resist…I’ll hit you in the face with a soldering iron.”

1 Like

Like this by chance?

1 Like

I picture him being pretty damn intelligent, so I don’t think him speaking would do any harm to the character. Maybe it’s just me, but I think in terms of big bads, an intelligent being that knows exactly what it is doing and just doesn’t care is more intimidating than a mindless beast simply acting on pure instinct.

2 Likes

Gargos should have the same voice actor as Samael in the Darksiders series.

1 Like

I think only in short sentences and mostly demonic gurgling grunts should encompass his vocal repartoire.

HI neeed…MOAR CoW BELLS. OOHHH

1 Like

He should have a sentient bruding voice. A voice that makes you think “what the heck did I do too get stuck anywhere near this monster”.

1 Like

Ken Lobb was Gargos voice in KI 2

My money is with him

2 Likes

Yes

Yes he should talk. Like this specifically.

1 Like

Well I mean… he’s kind of orchestrating a complex invasion of Earth so he’s probably going to speak.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/ewj/images/a/ab/Earthworm_Jim_Cartoon_S1_E10_The_Great_Secret_of_the_Universe/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/335?cb=20160131203116

#Rosebud

Sorry couldn’t find the clip on YouTube, He’s the “nameless beast” in The Earthworm Jim cartoon: The Mysteries of the Universe.