Shago & Omen colors/accessories incoming?

That’s got a cool Samurai kinda vibe, I like it. Though I feel like his will be a little less dramatic. Probably just masks/swords/legs or something similar. I really hope that some of the color variants match colors 10 & 11 though.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I hope they get a fourth set, like the premium sets everyone else has for the sake of equivalency. Even if they ask us to pay. Oh and can you imagine more omen accessory colors? Actually being able to make a matching outfit with colors besides blue & red? :3

1 Like

For omen [and maybe shago] we could get accessories resembling the face/head that appears when they activate instinct.

3 Likes

Some of my suggestions.

2 Likes

finally

1 Like

Wait what stream?!?

This one!

That’s terrible! Hope she gets better soon after that shock. Best wishes

2 Likes

hey man hope your mom is okay

2 Likes

I really hope they get a good thurough selection of colors and accessories both :smiley:

Chances are the new colors and what not will be available through shadow lords, just a guess…

2 Likes

I hope everything is well.

1 Like

This is awesome news.

Now the question is “when?”

Yeah, there’s no clue as to when. I’d imagine sometime after Shadow Lords.

1 Like

What about retros though?

http://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/2X/d/db71532003c83f4e74c82805ee2fd46a0f100862.png

dude one of our pic links is a direct site to a malicious software site, i hope i didnt get a virus from your link

What post are you talking about?

Personally i think Omen should have more lightning effects instead of the goofy warbling /lighting effects

2 Likes

My altered omen design ,more lightning, beefed up ,notice slightly more menacing face

1 Like

Looks better in my opinion.

Correct me if im wrong but i did here Adam say that there will be Retro costumes for both Shago & Omen.