Shadow Lords Mode

I’m not at home but I just got my code! Let’s go boyz!!

You should auction off your code to the forums

Oh well, the 20th for me I guess.

Thanks for the reply.

Aren’t they tied to MS account?

Def not trying to get IP banned for profiteering.

oh. I think you are right about that

I just checked my email, I got a code too. On PC so I can’t use it.

Feel free to pay the code forward if you cannot use it. Only thing that will be missing is the access to the private forum. Actually, I may just make it public now since EVERYONE who signed up got in this wave.

9 Likes

Just got my code. Thank you. I can’t access the forum part though?

As I said before, thank you so much for this opportunity, and let’s help each other to make Shadow Lords even better. :wink:

I guess I’ll do a giveaway. I want to make it fun, though… Let me think of something…

I would of given mine away had I have known it was Xbox only, but sort of used it so rip.

1 Like

Code received and accepted… Shadow lords domination is immanent…tonight… after I play Dark Souls. …bird sheet

1 Like

I guess that makes you a SADNESS LORD.

I’ll see myself out.

1 Like

I’m sad not about not being able to play, but sort of used it without reading the email thoroughly. I was sort of caught up in the excitement so I didn’t pay attention to that minor detail and I could of given it to someone else. It is what it is though

Oh man, that sucks.

They really should have been more clear about this from the beginning, though. I know they were kinda trying to keep it “under the table” or whatever, but at least have an “Xbox Only” notice on the sign-up page or something.

(I do want to say that I’m personally not upset/mad over it or anything. It sucks, but it will be out in like 20 days so it’s not a big deal. Just wanted everyone know that I’m not trying to rant over it.)

We did. Shouted it in the panel. Reiterated it in the first wave. Said it again in this wave.

4 Likes

Yes!!! Finally have my code! Thanks guys, testing it out now!

@rukizzel Got my code today too. Thanks bud!

Thanks, got my code and loving it!

1 Like

@rukizzel Thanks for the code!!

However, my mum has hidden my controllers, because I forgot to do ONE of my chores today just before I left the house today. So I’m unable to play Shadow Lords until I can get them back…(most likely tomorrow or Friday).