Shadow Lords Mode

That’s probably because they didn’t have shagos voice actor so they went with omens instead. As for the multiple omens I agree that does make him feel less special but I guess what differentiates him from the rest is his newly acquired taste for freedom while the others are obedient hounds, or they reused him because they don’t have models for other demons.

[quote=“FengShuiEnergy, post:600, topic:6945”]
Glacius isn’t a warrior, his people aren’t violent…so it says anyway.[/quote]

“The alien being called Glacius hails from a distant planetary system where he serves as a galactic marshal, hunting down lifeforms that have violated any of the “88 Decrees” of the Alliance of Worlds. Powerful telepathic beings, Glacius’s race has the ability to bend simple molecular structure to their will, encasing their relatively defenseless bodies in all manner of protective shells. This gives their species an ability to adapt to environments easily and turn local resources from any planet into native forms of defense and attack, allowing them to move from planet to planet, and thus always with a means of besting their quarry.”

Glacius is a warrior, a Galactic Marshal who hunts down alien criminals across the galaxy with primarily his skills and powers.

Ben was in Special forces for 10 years, and was doing corporate espionage for a short time after he left the military. Ben is in his early 30’s, max.

According to the gameplay of S3, Glacius has learned many new tricks along side with tightening up his control of his hail technique. That being said, him studying “the dangers of folding space” was more of an academic thing rather than a combat thing.

Check out the KI novella: KI Novella Chapter 3 - Dragon’s Choice - Killer Instinct

While Omen and Shago sound alike in the trailer, it was most explicitly the demon “Shadow Jago” who fought with Kim in that alley.

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect them to use different models or anything, them reusing the Omen model is fine in my book, it is just the name. Anyway, I’m just hoping/wishing out loud here. If there are suppose to be many “Astral Demons” running around during Gargos’ invasion, they should just call them generic demons. They can be powerful in their own right, but as soon as they take the name “Omen” they become/convey something more, and like wise take something away from the actual Omen…at least to me.

1 Like

Ah that’s right I seem to have forgotten that him and his marshall services. So that means he’s been also after ARIA from the beginning…heh go figure…

As for ben. He left the military at 31 and when into his other work.

There was also no porrf that it was actually husk shago. More evidence points towards omen again. It’s also never been shown or evidenced anywhere that huso shago actually speaks english or any language.

“You cannot run, girl.” The demon’s hateful mocking voice emanated from behind the skull mask that hid the lower half of his face. His lifeless zombie’s eyes glowed a sickly pale blue. “There is nowhere to hide. Give up the dragon…and I’ll make your death swift.”

From Chapter 4.

you know technically kim didn’t beat shago or anything. in fact he basically molly whopped her. after she killed her fear by feeding it to the dragon (now that i think about it,…this should totally be put into game play. sacrifising health or shadow meter or instinct to power up either the dragon cannon or some of her specials even further) and then got one simple combo on shago. he definitely wasnt down for the count, rather hisako caught him as he was flying away from kims attack and sent him somewhere through a black void.

That’s omen…not husk shago…

I still don’t like it. I thought it was a complete joke.

shago is the name of the form regardless if omen is inside or not. after all i didnt say husk shago. i meant the original shago.

Shago is omen…well was until he was separated then somehow husk shago was born…somehow…Omen was tasked with "preparing gargos’ return. So naturally he’d go seek out warriors and eliminate them. But he failed and was cast out by jago’s will into shadow form. Which I’m guessing happens in the portal then hisako brings him back to the material world.

At the same time omen escapes…or dies. Who knows. I don’t care honestly. I just want more ARIA. That’s all that’s important right now.

hmmmm i think of omen “shadow form” as omens true form as without jago as the anchor omen is forced to take on this form. if shadow jago can exist in lore as a seperate entity without omen controlling it i think it desearves that pronoun regardless if omen is inside taking command. i like the term “husk shago” to call shago without omen inside, its kinda catchy

i think maybe in the next chapeter hisako and shago will fight and the resulting battle (that shago barely wins or loses allows jago to get free from the weakened omen.

i wonder if aria will get change when ingame when she finds the hidden thingy that ryat left for her that will unlock her full potential. will ig change her game play? give her a new costume to reflect a change in her looks?

I call him husk shago because well…he’s a husk. Without omen jago goes back to normal…but this “husk” appeared despite being separate from jago…so…yeah. that’s my guess. As far as I’m aware…husk shago doesn’t have a mind or objective. It just does stuff for the sake of doing stuff. Omen had goals.

The fact too omen specfically asked for the spirit really makes me believe it’s actually omen and not husk shago.

As for ARIA…I just want her in the spotlight. It’s ultratech’s time to shine. The humans had their time in the old KI’s. It’s time a for change. Make things right.

Okay, I’m confused on this whole husk thing and all. Can anyone explain things to me in the simplest way possible?

I call it a husk. Because like I said, once omen was separated from Jago, jago went back to normal…but this shago was born without either parties being as one…I call it a husk because it’s not omen nor jago.

And as far as I’m concerned it’s just a lifeless corpse. With nothing but the…killer instinct.

1 Like

i see what you did there :wink:

Honestly that might be a better name for him. He’s obviously NOT "Shadow Jago, " he’s some strange, less powerful copy, so calling him something different may be a good idea.

I’m only calling him that since shago is omen so…yeah. I mean it’s a husk, because there’s noone inside there. So to me it makes sense. Hence why I think omen really fought kim. Because I don’t see the husk asking for specific things like the spirit or tusk’s sword. I do really think he’s just a mindless being at that point.

It won’t be out this month. We haven’t announced a date. Definitely not June,

2 Likes

June 31st I knew it!

Jago was Jago, then Omen possessed him and made him Shago. Then Omen got strong enough to make his own physical form and left Jago. Then Shago just showed up because reasons…That’s really the best explanation they’ve given: because reasons.

1 Like

I thought Jago got possessed by Gargos via the Tiger Spirit, became Shadow Jago, then managed to mentally resist + feed Gargos’ power to the point that it decided to leave his body and formed as Omen. Thus, Shadow Jago doesn’t actually exist anymore in the most current point of the timeline.

2 Likes