Shadow Jago's Ultra (video inside)

6 Likes

His ultra is amazing. It’s starts off a bit eh, slow, but quickly picks up pace and to a great rhythm. I like the shendokuken bit. Awesome omen pose attack! I like how it follows the same rhythm as Jago for a bit there towards the end too! So it really does appear as the union of Jago and Omen, which is super cool. Really awesome overall!

4 Likes

Flashy, but devastating. Just how I like my Shago

2 Likes

This has almost immediately gone into my top 3 favorite Ultra Combos, right up there with Thunder and Kan-Ra. But I have one question: What’s his Ultra Ender? I bet that looks awesome too!

1 Like

It’s actually just the same as Jago’s lol

2 Likes

Oh. Well. :no_mouth: lol I bet it still looks stylish as all get out at the end of this clean ultra.

1 Like

I don’t know, but when Shago does the Omen’s pose and the slide part, that reminds me Jago’s ultra because of the rhythm. By far, the sickest ultra ever! I love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Completely agree

1 Like

Ultra is dope :+1: but how did this guy get the video?

1 Like

It’s pretty good. I really appreciate how Shago is taking some Omen moves and poses and some from Jago. That’s a nice touch. Even the teleport and dive kick pay homage to Omen’s flying air dash and attack moves.