Shadow Jago Unlockable with KI Gold?

Is Shadow Jago Unlockable with KI Gold?

No. Please search the forums nex time, thereā€™s at least 2 topics from today discussing the same thing.

I did check the forums, but maybe if u checked the time each thread was posted u would of realised that! As this was created before them.

Get annoyed with people acting like some form of forum police on their high horse talking about ā€œcheck before u postā€. On this occasion u should practice wat u preach

If you donā€™t want people to call you out, do your own research properly first then, this was posted 3 hours before you.

I did not mean to be rude, thereā€™s been an annoying clutter of new topics for the same crap the past couple of days, as if the search feature didnā€™t exist.

People can call me out if there is a real need to do so but the posts i saw were done after I posted mine but obviously there can be discrepancies given the increased volume of posts made since S3 launched. If u didnā€™t mean to be rude then ignore my response lol, from past experience i get defensive when people tell u to do something u already did/know to do. I even posted it in the Shadow Jago section to try and keep the forums cleaner lol

1 Like