Seriously does anyone play this game anymore?

I been trying to find a match for 30 minutes

Server bug

2 Likes

Your best bet til they get the servers working is to ask people either on here or the Facebook ultimate fans page for sets.

1 Like

Some players have issues, some dont. I havent had the issue. I can find matches easily on Ranked. EX is a bit harder though. Lobby mode works for mas well.
Yes plenty of ppl still play KI…plenty.
The team is working on a patch as we speak.

1 Like

Yeah, but unfortunately the servers have been bugging out as of late. Hoping for a more permanent solution for the community soon.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was finally able to find some matches yesterday, but I had to keep hitting search and back out and search again. When I finally was able to find matches it was only the same two people over again. I milked them for over 850 points. When they started to immediately rq on me I stopped playing.

I’m in the group of those who can’t play or connect at all.
Can’t play anything, not ranked,no lobbies, not exhibition. Game is broken for me. Been playing the AI in Kyle this last 2 days.
This must be really bad for taking too long or Southern America servers or whatever the system works, is down (can’t play with players from my own country either)

1 Like

I kept getting the same few opponents too. It didnt take long to find a match but it was repeat opponents.

Yeah, matches are starting to trickle in, of which is cool, but when you keep fighting and beating the same people over and over again, it gets old fast. I played a few matches this morning, and fought one Killer and then kept getting matched up with the same Silver and Gold players. Easy wins for me, but I’m sure that these players wish Sadira would implode on herself as of right now. :smiley:

Lol I just got a perfect against a sadira player and it felt really good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s cool… I had a perfect as well. About halfway through the first match, the Gold Eagle player gave up. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had been getting games up till Tuesday for like a week, for two days I’m staying at my parrent house, so I can’t say how it is now

I want to play so bad this game but I can’t find a match neither on ranked or exhibition. :triumph::imp:

MAn, I really really want to play, seriously…but I can’t find any matches and now I can’t even connect with my friends!!!

I’m so sad :frowning:

Game is having lots of server problems.

1 Like

update is live now!

1 Like

How long has this been going on now? Wasn’t working 2 weeks ago either… Also the update doesn’t fix it.

For a company that has only developed like five exclusives on its console you’d think MS would make a basic investment in fixing them promptly when issues like this come up. Sorry I just want to play the game and I’m getting salty about this. :pensive:

1 Like

Still nothing. Despite the update

1 Like

So is this an issue for Xbox or all systems? I still have trouble finding people on PC with crossplay on. This is delaying me if I should get a fight stick or not. Downloaded the game yesterday but I can’t even play online.